Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 357 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
FREE money with one message (SE Gillette Europe)

Thanks a lot sir, great tutorial.

Quote:(05-31-2022, 01:15 PM)Jeanmarche Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Hi,
These are questions they have asked in the email. What should I say ? Please guide.

Please can you let me know which blades you have purchased?

Please can you let me know how many blades from the pack have been used?

Have you used any pre-shave foam or gel before shaving? If so, please can you let me know which product you used?

Have you used these blades before?

Also, you mentioned in your email that blades are in bad shape, please can you describe the issue with the blades?

Have you contacted your doctor regarding the cuts?

Please can you also let me know the production code which is located either on the back of the blade or on the very top of the blade?

If you still have the blades, please keep hold of them for the next two weeks, in case our Quality Assurance team would like to retrieve them for internal inspection.

Once I have this information, I can help further. I look forward to hearing back from you soon.
It's not difficult to answer.

Let us know which questions you need assistance with.

The rep offered to send me back blades for free. I explained to him that I had switched to an electric razor after this bad experience and that I would prefer to get a refund for these blades.

But he told me that for a refund via wire transfer he needs at least the proof of purchase. Knowing that I told him a little earlier during our exchange that I had not kept the receipt.

How do you think I should proceed?

Quote:(06-01-2022, 04:40 PM)azizouma Wrote:

The rep offered to send me back blades for free. I explained to him that I had switched to an electric razor after this bad experience and that I would prefer to get a refund for these blades.

But he told me that for a refund via wire transfer he needs at least the proof of purchase. Knowing that I told him a little earlier during our exchange that I had not kept the receipt.

How do you think I should proceed?
I'd say insist on having bought them in a supermarket and not having kept the receipt, since you could've never foreseen all the blades causing such a mess. You really trusted them!

Quote:(06-01-2022, 02:10 PM)Jeanmarche Wrote:

Quote: (06-01-2022, 12:42 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (05-31-2022, 01:15 PM)Jeanmarche Wrote:

Hi,
These are questions they have asked in the email. What should I say ? Please guide.

Please can you let me know which blades you have purchased?

Please can you let me know how many blades from the pack have been used?

Have you used any pre-shave foam or gel before shaving? If so, please can you let me know which product you used?

Have you used these blades before?

Also, you mentioned in your email that blades are in bad shape, please can you describe the issue with the blades?

Have you contacted your doctor regarding the cuts?

Please can you also let me know the production code which is located either on the back of the blade or on the very top of the blade?

If you still have the blades, please keep hold of them for the next two weeks, in case our Quality Assurance team would like to retrieve them for internal inspection.

Once I have this information, I can help further. I look forward to hearing back from you soon.
It's not difficult to answer.

Let us know which questions you need assistance with.

Hi, I need assistance with all of them as I don’t shave and don’t know how to respond to these to make a linear narrative story !
There's a few questions that can be answered with closed eyes, so name those that you're having Issues with.

Great share My friend, this is greatly appreciated. I will test this out as soon as possible and turn back with an update. Have a blessed Day.

I have tested it. However, I was told the following via email:

pity that you have already disposed of the blades.

Normally, we request them so that quality assurance can examine them. Without a production code and the blades, I cannot refund you.

Therefore, I would like to make a suggestion to you for kindness. Please purchase a 4-pack of blades and send me the invoice. I will then gladly refund you up to 15 €, either via Paypal or bank account.

Quote:(06-02-2022, 03:47 PM)Jeanmarche Wrote:

Please help me with these questions
Quote:Also, you mentioned in your email that blades are in bad shape, please can you describe the issue with the blades?
The blades did not sit properly, they were quite loose.

Quote:Have you contacted your doctor regarding the cuts?
My mother Is a nurse. She's been keeping an eye on the cuts.

Quote:Please can you also let me know the production code which is located either on the back of the blade or on the very top of the blade?
I Immediately disposed of It - didn't want to risk further Injury when handling the blade.

Quote:If you still have the blades, please keep hold of them for the next two weeks, in case our Quality Assurance team would like to retrieve them for internal inspection.
As above.

I just saw 30€ credited into my bank account.
I'm gonna try hitting them again with different name, IBAN, etc. and for a little bigger sum, let's see if this is repeatable.

Quote:(06-02-2022, 05:50 PM)Ordnael92 Wrote:

I just saw 30€ credited into my bank account.
I'm gonna try hitting them again with different name, IBAN, etc.
Be sure to change every detail from the previous account used.