Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 333 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
Favorite IDE for java coding

Quote:(12-29-2016, 08:25 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (12-29-2016, 08:20 PM)Hu3c0 Wrote:

I think Eclipse will be for gods...! me I considered a beginner when I'm codding the help from netbeans it's esencial for me.
But I know the profesional coders prefer Eclipse

Some do, some don't. It's really just a matter of form over function. If you want to be able to see pretty colours and have 300 different "views" you use eclipse, if you want to get something done you use literally anything else.

Lol what do you mean? Most IDE's will have "pretty colors" to aid in the coding process. Not really sure about the views. It's really just the java view and debugging view that is used so I'm not sure what else there is. But I fail to see the correlation on how that means nothing will get done.

Quote:(12-29-2016, 08:38 PM)God Wrote:

Quote: (12-29-2016, 08:25 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Quote: (12-29-2016, 08:20 PM)Hu3c0 Wrote:

I think Eclipse will be for gods...! me I considered a beginner when I'm codding the help from netbeans it's esencial for me.
But I know the profesional coders prefer Eclipse

Some do, some don't. It's really just a matter of form over function. If you want to be able to see pretty colours and have 300 different "views" you use eclipse, if you want to get something done you use literally anything else.

Lol what do you mean? Most IDE's will have "pretty colors" to aid in the coding process. Not really sure about the views. It's really just the java view and debugging view that is used so I'm not sure what else there is. But I fail to see the correlation on how that means nothing will get done.

We are distorting the thread is the same as saying why call it love when we mean fu........ng!
Sorry for me slang

Quote:(12-29-2016, 08:49 PM)Hu3c0 Wrote:

Quote: (12-29-2016, 08:38 PM)God Wrote:

Quote: (12-29-2016, 08:25 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

We are distorting the thread is the same as saying why call it love when we mean fu........ng!
Sorry for me slang
That was some hardcore slang because I didn't even catch a whiff of your drift.

I haven't tried anything else than eclipse so I guess Eclipse is my favorite?

Sorry my answer don't was for you Sir was for @

jajajaja my finger it's biggest.
And it's an expression that want mean why make turns arround...! of one think
Hugs Sir

Hmmm, where are the intelliJ guys ?

Personally I like Eclipse better than netbeans, but that may change one day. BlueJay was pretty alright too for a bareboens ide

Never liked netbeans. Fan of eclipse though I mostly use jetbrains IDEs

Quote:(12-29-2016, 09:16 PM)Pikami Wrote:

I haven't tried anything else than eclipse so I guess Eclipse is my favorite?

Yeah for sure, it is your favorite till now :tongue:

Quote:(12-30-2016, 08:07 AM)BORW3 Wrote:

Hmmm, where are the intelliJ guys ?

You're the first one :smile: been hearing it's good and there's a good amount of people who use it, am sure will see more people here who use it.

Quote:(12-30-2016, 09:12 AM)DarkMuse Wrote:

Personally I like Eclipse better than netbeans, but that may change one day. BlueJay was pretty alright too for a bareboens ide

Why you think your opinion might change someday ?

Quote:(12-30-2016, 12:14 PM)sudara Wrote:

Never liked netbeans. Fan of eclipse though I mostly use jetbrains IDEs

So which one is your favorite ? eclipse or jetbrain ?

I am using intellij because i in code java and android too. And Android SDK use this so..