Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 333 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
Favorite IDE for java coding

I'm using NetBeans for Java JavaFX, HTML, Python, JavaME and JavaScript but for Android I use intellij.
NetBeans is first choise for beginner but Eclipe is hard but have a lot of plugins than NetBeans.

Quote:(12-31-2016, 01:25 PM)Vi-Sion Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (12-30-2016, 12:14 PM)sudara Wrote:

Never liked netbeans. Fan of eclipse though I mostly use jetbrains IDEs

So which one is your favorite ? eclipse or jetbrain ?

Eclipse was my favorite, but after I started using Android studio for Android development, I started JetBrain IDE. Now JetBrain is my favorite

Quote:(12-31-2016, 01:25 PM)Vi-Sion Wrote:

Why you think your opinion might change someday ?

Uh well maybe withmore use of the language? Not sure.

For java, the only thing I've tried is eclipse.
And well it's nice I guess

Quote:(12-31-2016, 02:03 PM)Darksider Wrote:

I am using intellij because i in code java and android too. And Android SDK use this so..

So far you're the second member who voted for intellij, i guess then it should be a good IDE .

Quote:(12-31-2016, 03:38 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:

I'm using NetBeans for Java JavaFX, HTML, Python, JavaME and JavaScript but for Android I use intellij.
NetBeans is first choise for beginner but Eclipe is hard but have a lot of plugins than NetBeans.

Then your favorite one is Netbeans :smile:
off topic: where have you been ?

Quote:(01-02-2017, 04:15 AM)DarkMuse Wrote:

Quote: (12-31-2016, 01:25 PM)Vi-Sion Wrote:

Why you think your opinion might change someday ?

Uh well maybe with more use of the language? Not sure.

You might be right, who knows what will happen few years later make a new IDE will appear and be the best between the others.

Quote:(01-02-2017, 09:12 AM)Infinitum Wrote:

For java, the only thing I've tried is eclipse.
And well it's nice I guess

One more eclipse fan things are competitive so far between eclipse and netbeans.

Quote:(01-02-2017, 09:52 AM)Vi-Sion Wrote:

Quote: (12-31-2016, 03:38 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:

Then your favorite one is Netbeans :smile:
off topic: where have you been ?
Yeah, I'm using NetBeans.
About your question:
I cut my internet connection for a month because I was so bother, tired and my study too is big problem for me. Teachers wont teach so I started study myself.

@Mr.Kurd What are you studying if you don't mind asking ? cutting your internet connection to study won't help,at least it doesn't for me.
Using internet helps me study maybe because i'm a computer science student i found help online when i'm stuck.

Quote:(01-02-2017, 11:40 AM)Vi-Sion Wrote:

@Mr.Kurd What are you studying if you don't mind asking ? cutting your internet connection to study won't help,at least it doesn't for me.
Using internet helps me study maybe because i'm a computer science student i found help online when i'm stuck.

I said I cut my internet connection because I was so bother, tired and my study is just a part off my problems. I can't talk about my study maybe I will PM you on Discord.
For me cutting internet will give me sometimes to think off my study, future and problems.

Quote:(12-30-2016, 12:14 PM)sudara Wrote:

I am using intellij because i in code java and android too. And Android SDK use this so..

Exactly this! If i have to use an IDE, I opt for Jetbrains if it's anything other than web development. I personally prefer Atom for Web Development, however. I used Eclipse until it started eating up all my RAM and freezing xorg on some larger projects, at which point i found IntelliJ and fell in love with it. I never understood how I could have ever used a piece of shit like Eclipse.

Although, I mostly find myself using VIM. I only use IDE's if i'm contributing to some large Open Source projects (even then I can't live without a vim-keybinds plugin), or need advanced functionality like refactoring or something i'm too lazy to write a script for that's already included in an IDE. I prefer the debugging functions on large projects that IDE's provide with C-like languages, and the awesome thing with Jetbrains is that it connects right into GDB for C/C++ so I don't have to re-learn any debugging programs, but the IDE also provides extra debugging functionality (like interactively stepping through the code, which can be a HUGE help if I need to see the "big picture" on a large project and how the codebase is coming together).

Vim is love and life though.

If anyone still uses Eclipse I pity them, seriously try something else. Their are so many better IDE's out nowadays and Eclipse is still living off the days where there were only like 2/3 IDE's out and Eclipse was the best out of them.

Quote:(01-02-2017, 05:31 PM)insidious Wrote:

Quote: (12-30-2016, 12:14 PM)sudara Wrote:

Exactly this! If i have to use an IDE, I opt for Jetbrains if it's anything other than web development. I personally prefer Atom for Web Development, however. I used Eclipse until it started eating up all my RAM and freezing xorg on some larger projects, at which point i found IntelliJ and fell in love with it. I never understood how I could have ever used a piece of shit like Eclipse.

Although, I mostly find myself using VIM. I only use IDE's if i'm contributing to some large Open Source projects (even then I can't live without a vim-keybinds plugin), or need advanced functionality like refactoring or something i'm too lazy to write a script for that's already included in an IDE. I prefer the debugging functions on large projects that IDE's provide with C-like languages, and the awesome thing with Jetbrains is that it connects right into GDB for C/C++ so I don't have to re-learn any debugging programs, but the IDE also provides extra debugging functionality (like interactively stepping through the code, which can be a HUGE help if I need to see the "big picture" on a large project and how the codebase is coming together).

Vim is love and life though.

If anyone still uses Eclipse I pity them, seriously try something else. Their are so many better IDE's out nowadays and Eclipse is still living off the days where there were only like 2/3 IDE's out and Eclipse was the best out of them.
I might give another a shot. Do any other IDE's share a debugging feature similar to Eclipse? I've never had to debug outside of Eclipse so not sure how other IDE's implement it, if not the exact same.