Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 333 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
Favorite IDE for java coding

Quote:(12-29-2016, 07:09 PM)Vi-Sion Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

For me it's Netbeans , what about you guys ?
i think that the most used IDE are Netbeans and Eclipse but i wanted to be sure that's the purpose of this thread .

I've been using Eclipse for a very long time so I'm very comfortable, but intellij looks amazing

Intellij user here, I'll admit it's a bit bloated but has the most features and is comfortable to use.

For java IntelliJ Idea is best. Very user friendly and also good file managements.

When it comes to IDE i use eclipse, but I prefer notepad++ for any programming

There are several popular IDEs for Java coding, but one of my favorites is IntelliJ IDEA. It offers a comprehensive set of features, excellent code analysis, and a user-friendly interface that enhances productivity. However, the choice of IDE ultimately depends on personal preference and project requirements. By the way, if you're interested in

[To see links please register here]

. I recommend them because if you're as bad a coder as I am, this is your salvation.

I use intellij the most since it has a very cool dark theme and combine with monolisa font the ide look awesome