Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 577 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Forum Awards — Preview Pack

[Image: erskD2y.png]
Now seeing how I am not a fan of the ones @10 made, and even less fan of the fact that he is charging for them, then I decided to make something of the same style with my own turn on it. These took me approximately 20 seconds to make each, meaning that it is far too little effort to charge for. Anyone who wishes to use these, feel free to ask and if you need anymore then I'll gladly make those as well, free of charge. That being said, the staff of this forum has the first right to them right now. Meaning until they say that they don't want them, these cannot be used by anyone else but them and me.

I love them, they look dope as fuck!

@12 I'm making the awards for free lol! Nath wanted to give me money but I refused. Plus Im still going to pay full price for the group, I don't plan on using the discount at all.

Also the design looks like a UI buttons for an Autistic children's app. It's funny how you said " If you fail to show what an icon is suppose to represent then the icon is terribly made. It has one job, showcase a specific message." Some of the icons literally make no sense, not even on first glance xD What's with the monkey and chicken?

Quote:(05-14-2016, 06:32 PM)BubbleBoy Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Also the design looks like a UI buttons for an Autistic children's app.

No need to get rude. (Don't tell me you didn't mean that as downgrading.)

What's with the monkey and chicken?

Well I figured the monkey would fit for our more... Primitive members. As for the chicken, it could mean a million things. That being said, half of these were only planned on being used, at least I wouldn't use more than them. Mainly because the rest was to test color differences. Albeit they could be used for most things. And the fact that you could make out what each of them were, is good enough in terms of icons. The ones you made... Well they made me question what the hell they were in the first place.

Quote:(05-14-2016, 06:53 PM)Inton Wrote:

Quote: (05-14-2016, 06:32 PM)BubbleBoy Wrote:

Also the design looks like a UI buttons for an Autistic children's app.

No need to get rude. (Don't tell me you didn't mean that as downgrading.)

What's with the monkey and chicken?

Well I figured the monkey would fit for our more... Primitive members. As for the chicken, it could mean a million things. That being said, half of these were only planned on being used, at least I wouldn't use more than them. Mainly because the rest was to test color differences. Albeit they could be used for most things. And the fact that you could make out what each of them were, is good enough in terms of icons. The ones you made... Well they made me question what the hell they were in the first place.

Whaaaat?! You can tell the icon is a crown, gift box and a heart.

Also what's with you telling people I'm charging?

We don't even have 100 members and the beef's already boiling

Quote:(05-14-2016, 07:21 PM)Jebusfathead Wrote:

We don't even have 100 members and the beef's already boiling

Nah, me and @12 always do this, it's actually pretty friendly. We are just very direct, we hold nothing back.

Quote:(05-14-2016, 07:26 PM)Inton Wrote:

Quote: (05-14-2016, 07:00 PM)BubbleBoy Wrote:

That is a gift box? I thought it was nuclear device concealed by a terrorist group. The crown can easily be mistaken for a claw or a claw mark though.

Quote:(05-14-2016, 07:00 PM)BubbleBoy Wrote:

Skype said so. 'w' That and you have tried to charge for stupidly small things before.. 'w'

They must be quite complicated to work with though? So I can see why people do pay.

Quote:(05-14-2016, 07:26 PM)Inton Wrote:

Quote: (05-14-2016, 07:00 PM)BubbleBoy Wrote:

That is a gift box? I thought it was nuclear device concealed by a terrorist group. The crown can easily be mistaken for a claw or a claw mark though.

Skype said so. 'w' That and you have tried to charge for stupidly small things before.. 'w'

I guess, all the admins know I'm making the awards for free but okay