Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 577 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Forum Awards — Preview Pack

This will sort everything out, chat logs in group chat and me and nathy.

for some reason SBB said there was 11 images in the message when there wasnt any. so i had to put it in pastebin,

[To see links please register here]

Quote:(05-14-2016, 09:35 PM)Red Wrote:

You guys need to stop, Inton and Bubble are both direct people when it comes to things. Sure Inton might seem like a dick at times but that is far from his intentions. This is just going to go on and on for no real reason, Just stop replying and leave it how it is there literally is no point carrying all this on.

This is an appropriate discussion, there is no comment directing at him stating that he's a dick from me. (I assume you are referring to me?)

Quote: (05-14-2016, 09:37 PM)BubbleBoy Wrote:

This will sort everything out, chat logs in group chat and me and nathy.

for some reason SBB said there was 11 images in the message when there wasnt any. so i had to put it in pastebin,

Oh, it was an agreement to start with. There is no problem with everything at all, even if there was no agreement. I'm finished, there is nothing else to discuss. That settles it.

Quote:Then you have an subjective view on the matter, while I hold the objective view.

OK. Fun debate. Good night!

Quote:(05-14-2016, 09:47 PM)Redsin Wrote:

That paste is what settles it, I was saying "oh, it was an agreement" as I thought he was offered, as in a surprised manner. And this started with that you think it's not justified because it takes "twenty seconds". To be honest, there is no fact behind an opinion which is based on whether they think something is justified or not. It's each to their own.

Good debate. (Unless, there is more.)

The majority agrees that something which requires no time, effort or skill isn't justify to charge for. Hence why everyone throws a fit over such things these days. Meaning it is an objective view on the matter.

Quote:(05-14-2016, 09:55 PM)Redsin Wrote:

I lie within the minority, if the majority agrees.

Then you have an subjective view on the matter, while I hold the objective view.

Quote:(05-14-2016, 09:42 PM)Inton Wrote:

Quote: (05-14-2016, 09:39 PM)Redsin Wrote:

Oh, it was an agreement to start with. There is no problem with everything at all, even if there was no agreement. I'm finished, there is nothing else to discuss. That settles it.

Again, at least stick to the topic if you plan on debating. Agreement was nowhere near the subject. The fact that he wanted to charge for an already existing product was. You are right though, you have nothing else to add unless you are going to agree. At least I cannot see a single way to get around it that you haven't tried already.

That paste is what settles it, I was saying "oh, it was an agreement" as I thought he was offered, as in a surprised manner. And this started with that you think it's not justified because it takes "twenty seconds". To be honest, there is no fact behind an opinion which is based on whether they think something is justified or not. It's each to their own.

Good debate. (Unless, there is more.)

Quote:The majority agrees that something which requires no time, effort or skill isn't justify to charge for. Hence why everyone throws a fit over such things these days. Meaning it is an objective view on the matter.

I lie within the minority, if the majority agrees.

These seem very basic, you should make them cooler and make the requirements to get them higher.

Quote:(05-15-2016, 08:52 PM)RichThaKid Wrote:

These seem very basic, you should make them cooler and make the requirements to get them higher.

Define "cooler" and what is this about requirements? Are you even certain you know what thread you replied to? ow0

Quote:(05-15-2016, 08:52 PM)RichThaKid Wrote:

Where are the requirements? I don't see any