Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 492 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Game Addiction

Quote:(01-06-2022, 03:46 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (01-05-2022, 11:38 PM)Shionari Wrote:

League of Legends. Hands down.
It's a game that has a lot of downsides. The community is a pain to deal with, and the company's management of the game can be a bit questionable. But it takes skill to rank up in LoL, especially in higher elos, and that's what keeps me hooked to it. I love the feeling of accomplishment that you get after grinding out dozens (or even hundreds) of games and finally getting to the next rank :smile:
Ohh neat. I used to play, but unfortunately was put off by the community.

Yeah, the community is very good at scaring away new players, unfortunately xD. You learn to cope with it though, either by muting or flaming them back :smile:

It's a game that has a lot of downsides. The community is a pain to deal with, and the company's management of the game can be a bit questionable. But it takes skill to rank up in LoL, especially in higher elos, and that's what keeps me hooked to it. I love the feeling of accomplishment that you get after grinding out dozens (or even hundreds) of games and finally getting to the next rank :smile:
I have to ask, have you watched Arcane?

Why, yes I have :tongue: And I was surprised to find out that it's actually a pretty good show, both animation and plot-wise. Didn't expect such good work from a video game company. What about you?

Quote:(01-06-2022, 07:11 PM)Shionari Wrote:

Quote: (01-06-2022, 03:46 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

Yeah, the community is very good at scaring away new players, unfortunately xD. You learn to cope with it though, either by muting or flaming them back :smile:

Why, yes I have :tongue: And I was surprised to find out that it's actually a pretty good show, both animation and plot-wise. Didn't expect such good work from a video game company. What about you?

It's a shame, I think I played about 6 months to a year, just casually with friends.

I just finished watching it today! I am also really surprised at how good it was! I also really loved the art style, which I wasn't expecting to like. I daresay, it was one of the most film/TV adaptions for a game that I've seen yet.

@

Re: Arcane
It's always cool to see something you really like, especially when it's a version of something you already liked. I enjoyed it also. Have you checked out Bright - the animated version? The movie was great but that was good too.

@

I think the only community from which I've been brigaded with insults more would have to be Tarkov. I love that game but they can be toxic. New people are easier to kill and not as fun to watch die.

Quote:(01-08-2022, 12:21 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (01-06-2022, 07:11 PM)Shionari Wrote:

Quote: (01-06-2022, 03:46 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

I just finished watching it today! I am also really surprised at how good it was! I also really loved the art style, which I wasn't expecting to like. I daresay, it was one of the most film/TV adaptions for a game that I've seen yet.
That's nice! I definitely agree that it's a brilliant adaptation. I don't know about you, but the ending felt like a bit of a cliffhanger to me, so I'm definitely looking forward to the next season (which should come out sometime around 2023)! :tongue:

Quote: (01-08-2022, 01:31 AM)vittring Wrote:

@

I think the only community from which I've been brigaded with insults more would have to be Tarkov. I love that game but they can be toxic. New people are easier to kill and not as fun to watch die.
Oh wow. I'm not too familiar with Tarkov as a game, but it surprises me that there's a game out there whose community surpasses League's in terms of toxicity.
Do you still play League, or did the community ruin the experience for you as well?

@

I put it down last year. Unfortunately, I also lost my accounts due to a faulty drive.

Quote:(01-08-2022, 03:17 AM)vittring Wrote:

@

I put it down last year. Unfortunately, I also lost my accounts due to a faulty drive.
Ah. I understand. It's pretty sad when you lose all the work you put into a game due to unfortunate events like that.

Quote:(01-08-2022, 02:55 AM)Shionari Wrote:

Quote: (01-08-2022, 12:21 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (01-06-2022, 07:11 PM)Shionari Wrote:

That's nice! I definitely agree that it's a brilliant adaptation. I don't know about you, but the ending felt like a bit of a cliffhanger to me, so I'm definitely looking forward to the next season (which should come out sometime around 2023)! :tongue:

@

Oh wow. I'm not too familiar with Tarkov as a game, but it surprises me that there's a game out there whose community surpasses League's in terms of toxicity.
Do you still play League, or did the community ruin the experience for you as well?

I do not know how true this is, but I was recently told that one of the things that goes into whether Netflix chooses to axe or renew a show is how much notice the show gets on social media. I'd argue Arcane has hit big time, so I suspect they would be absolute fools not to renew it. That ending definitely leaves room for more seasons. I think they were clever to end it like that, in case there aren't new seasons, but I'd be shocked if there weren't.

Quote:(01-09-2022, 09:41 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (01-08-2022, 02:55 AM)Shionari Wrote:

Quote: (01-08-2022, 12:21 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

@

I do not know how true this is, but I was recently told that one of the things that goes into whether Netflix chooses to axe or renew a show is how much notice the show gets on social media. I'd argue Arcane has hit big time, so I suspect they would be absolute fools not to renew it. That ending definitely leaves room for more seasons. I think they were clever to end it like that, in case there aren't new seasons, but I'd be shocked if there weren't.
Oh, no worries there. The second season is already underway. Check this out

Quote:(01-09-2022, 10:19 PM)Shionari Wrote:

Quote: (01-09-2022, 09:41 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (01-08-2022, 02:55 AM)Shionari Wrote:

YAASSSSS

Quote:(01-10-2022, 09:34 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (01-09-2022, 10:19 PM)Shionari Wrote:

Quote: (01-09-2022, 09:41 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

YAASSSSS

That's the spirit