Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 492 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Game Addiction

I'd say I'm addicted to Halo (The Master Chief Collection) right now. I'm currently on Halo 2, and its campaign seems to be the best in the series so far.

I can't say the same for its multiplayer though. I must be a rare exception. I prefer Halo 3 or Infinite's multiplayer over any of the other games.

Quote:(01-11-2022, 05:28 AM)Drako Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I'd say I'm addicted to Halo (The Master Chief Collection) right now. I'm currently on Halo 2, and its campaign seems to be the best in the series so far.

I can't say the same for its multiplayer though. I must be a rare exception. I prefer Halo 3 or Infinite's multiplayer over any of the other games.

I thought you were going to say you're addicted to the newest Halo game. It's neat you're playing those. I really must give them a go one day!

Quote:(01-11-2022, 05:21 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (01-11-2022, 05:28 AM)Drako Wrote:

I thought you were going to say you're addicted to the newest Halo game. It's neat you're playing those. I really must give them a go one day!

I've got a feeling I will be addicted to the newest Halo once I get to it. One of my friends actually got me into the games originally, and he told me that Infinite returns to the way old Halo was. And the campaign is also very long.

The multiplayer is already in my top 3.

Quote:(01-11-2022, 06:48 PM)Drako Wrote:

Quote: (01-11-2022, 05:21 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (01-11-2022, 05:28 AM)Drako Wrote:

I've got a feeling I will be addicted to the newest Halo once I get to it. One of my friends actually got me into the games originally, and he told me that Infinite returns to the way old Halo was. And the campaign is also very long.

Since writing that post I have had a brief play around on PVP and it was a good giggle. I still haven't got the game yet, though. I'm glad it sounds like it's closer to the true Halo feel.

Quote:(01-18-2022, 09:44 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (01-11-2022, 06:48 PM)Drako Wrote:

Quote: (01-11-2022, 05:21 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Since writing that post I have had a brief play around on PVP and it was a good giggle. I still haven't got the game yet, though. I'm glad it sounds like it's closer to the true Halo feel.

I take back everything I said about H3 having the best multiplayer. After playing H2's multiplayer for a few more hours and then switching back to H3, I can't stand it. One of the main complaints I have about H3's multiplayer is that it uses projectiles instead of hitscans. I found that out while trying to figure out why my aim was so awful in 3 compared to 2. With hitscans (which is what Halo 2 uses) whatever you're aiming at, you'll hit. But with projectiles, you'll need to aim ahead of a moving target to hit it. Which can be pretty annoying.

Quote:(01-03-2022, 07:35 AM)vittring Wrote:

I'm absolutely addicted to these lately.
  • [To see links please register here]

I'm fucking dogshit at escape from tarkov, theres always some saiga 12 chad jumping around Factory waiting to blast me.

Quote:(01-08-2022, 04:02 AM)Shionari Wrote:

Quote: (01-08-2022, 03:17 AM)vittring Wrote:

@

I put it down last year. Unfortunately, I also lost my accounts due to a faulty drive.
Ah. I understand. It's pretty sad when you lose all the work you put into a game due to unfortunate events like that.

Quote:(01-19-2022, 03:02 AM)ballsinmyface445 Wrote:

Quote: (01-03-2022, 07:35 AM)vittring Wrote:

I'm fucking dogshit at escape from tarkov, theres always some saiga 12 chad jumping around Factory waiting to blast me.
Or, you'll go into the woods, hoping to fight ZERO people and get snipers from _*across the planet*_ hitting you with an AUG and a red dot. I don't understand the logic behind that games physics. Try and hit a fucking house from 2 miles away with an automatic AUG and see how far that gets you in real life. Lawl.

Quote:(01-18-2022, 11:20 PM)Drako Wrote:

Quote: (01-18-2022, 09:44 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (01-11-2022, 06:48 PM)Drako Wrote:

I take back everything I said about H3 having the best multiplayer. After playing H2's multiplayer for a few more hours and then switching back to H3, I can't stand it. One of the main complaints I have about H3's multiplayer is that it uses projectiles instead of hitscans. I found that out while trying to figure out why my aim was so awful in 3 compared to 2. With hitscans (which is what Halo 2 uses) whatever you're aiming at, you'll hit. But with projectiles, you'll need to aim ahead of a moving target to hit it. Which can be pretty annoying.

Oh, so it's that more "prediction" type shot. I'd be terrible at it. I have terrible aim at the best of times.

Quote:(01-19-2022, 04:10 AM)vittring Wrote:

Quote: (01-08-2022, 04:02 AM)Shionari Wrote:

Quote: (01-08-2022, 03:17 AM)vittring Wrote:

@

I put it down last year. Unfortunately, I also lost my accounts due to a faulty drive.
Ah. I understand. It's pretty sad when you lose all the work you put into a game due to unfortunate events like that.

Quote: (01-03-2022, 07:35 AM)vittring Wrote:

Or, you'll go into the woods, hoping to fight ZERO people and get snipers from _*across the planet*_ hitting you with an AUG and a red dot. I don't understand the logic behind that games physics. Try and hit a fucking house from 2 miles away with an automatic AUG and see how far that gets you in real life. Lawl.
Or the one run where you get decent loot, you get extract camped by a rat with a short barreled mosin. Makes me want to go back to playing fortnite.

Quote:(01-19-2022, 03:11 PM)ballsinmyface445 Wrote:

Quote: (01-19-2022, 04:10 AM)vittring Wrote:

Quote: (01-08-2022, 04:02 AM)Shionari Wrote:

Or the one run where you get decent loot, you get extract camped by a rat with a short barreled mosin. Makes me want to go back to playing fortnite.
I don't enjoy online games that much now because it's all kids ages 6-12 with bad parents that can't teach constructive ways to release their frustrations than to tell other people to go fuck their mother or something. I don't even talk to people on mikes anymore.