Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 492 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Game Addiction

I like pkaying Warface and any other action games.. But always thinking about the amount of time wasted on them drive me insane and prevent me from addiction.

So nothing currently.

Quote:(01-19-2022, 03:54 PM)vittring Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (01-19-2022, 03:11 PM)ballsinmyface445 Wrote:

Quote: (01-19-2022, 04:10 AM)vittring Wrote:

Or, you'll go into the woods, hoping to fight ZERO people and get snipers from _*across the planet*_ hitting you with an AUG and a red dot. I don't understand the logic behind that games physics. Try and hit a fucking house from 2 miles away with an automatic AUG and see how far that gets you in real life. Lawl.
Or the one run where you get decent loot, you get extract camped by a rat with a short barreled mosin. Makes me want to go back to playing fortnite.
I don't enjoy online games that much now because it's all kids ages 6-12 with bad parents that can't teach constructive ways to release their frustrations than to tell other people to go fuck their mother or something. I don't even talk to people on mikes anymore.

From my experience, I find it really depends on the type of game. Anything with shooting that isn't sandbox/survival, definitely seems to have this problem. But there is a tonnage of online games that aren't like that. It just depends on genre.

Quote:(01-20-2022, 12:53 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (01-19-2022, 03:54 PM)vittring Wrote:

Quote: (01-19-2022, 03:11 PM)ballsinmyface445 Wrote:

Or the one run where you get decent loot, you get extract camped by a rat with a short barreled mosin. Makes me want to go back to playing fortnite.
I don't enjoy online games that much now because it's all kids ages 6-12 with bad parents that can't teach constructive ways to release their frustrations than to tell other people to go fuck their mother or something. I don't even talk to people on mikes anymore.

From my experience, I find it really depends on the type of game. Anything with shooting that isn't sandbox/survival, definitely seems to have this problem. But there is a tonnage of online games that aren't like that. It just depends on genre.

Based on this, currently warface prevent any inappropriate words to be used in chats. Also seprate professional players from kids based on rank.

This helped a lot in cleaning the environment and making the game more challenging for players.

Quote:(01-20-2022, 08:56 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:

Quote: (01-20-2022, 12:53 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (01-19-2022, 03:54 PM)vittring Wrote:

Based on this, currently warface prevent any inappropriate words to be used in chats. Also seprate professional players from kids based on rank.

This helped a lot in cleaning the environment and making the game more challenging for players.

It's a shame they had to censor people to do it. But there are several games I play like this. Then again, some people can still be toxic without using swear words. The community would have had to make a decision themselves to be nicer. So Even with the censorship, it means the community is actually choosing not to be assholes.

Been playing No Man's Sky a decent amount the past week. Game is a lot better than when it was originally launched. Reminds me of Elite Dangerous a bit.

Any cod zombies mode ! After all those years yes

I am currently playing Dragon Age: Inquisition, which I would consider myself currently addicted to. Such a resplendent game with so many things to do.

Quote:(12-24-2022, 02:24 PM)Accident Man Wrote:

I am currently playing Dragon Age: Inquisition, which I would consider myself currently addicted to. Such a resplendent game with so many things to do.

Do you play the other Dragon Age games?

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive; incredibly simple ruleset, repetitive, yet infinitely varied emergent gameplay, and high skill ceiling.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Red Dead Redemption 2
The Last of Us Part II
God of War
Dark Souls III
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Grand Theft Auto V
Portal 2
Minecraft
Celeste
Here are my top games