Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 246 Vote(s) - 3.37 Average
Hacking Windows PC via PowerShell Attack Vector

• Hy...0day.red members.... I am back one of my other videos...
  • This video is about hacking windows PC via PowerShell Attack Vector
  • In this video I am using Windows 7 as my victim.
  • This tutorial can be used to hack any windows version even Windows 10....:cool::biggrin::biggrin:
  • Also Anti Virus don't detect the generated file as a virus....its full fud...
  • Watch and comment....

Thanks ......
Make sure to leave a reply....

i'm really thank you for vedio but my net is slow can you reupload it on mediafire,, I'm sorry i tird you.

i'm really thank you for vedio but my net is slow can you reupload it on mediafire,, I'm sorry i tird you. Vut zip it if u upload it because the one before this sizes was huge 74MB my internet speed is 74 Kb

Quote:(08-01-2016, 06:53 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

i'm really thank you for vedio but my net is slow can you reupload it on mediafire,, I'm sorry i tird you.

i'm really thank you for vedio but my net is slow can you reupload it on mediafire,, I'm sorry i tird you. Vut zip it if u upload it because the one before this sizes was huge 74MB my internet speed is 74 Kb

I will do that as soon as possible.....

This works yes. Only you should note that Windows 10 almost always blocks this injection.

Windows defender will recognize it very fast. Even if you save the code as a simple *.txt it will recognize the injection. I have tested this out as well and it worked perfectly on a Windows 8(.1) machine but not on Windows 10 machines. Only if Windows Defender is disabled.

It is true though that not a lot of virusscanners are able to find it very fast.

But SET is a very powerful toolkit for sure.

Quote:(08-05-2016, 01:00 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

This works yes. Only you should note that Windows 10 almost always blocks this injection.

Windows defender will recognize it very fast. Even if you save the code as a simple *.txt it will recognize the injection. I have tested this out as well and it worked perfectly on a Windows 8(.1) machine but not on Windows 10 machines. Only if Windows Defender is disabled.

It is true though that not a lot of virusscanners are able to find it very fast.

But SET is a very powerful toolkit for sure.

Thanks 4 the reply.....defender was disabled in my case.....

Also note that the executable is not FUD. At all. Metasploit stubs are extremely easy to detect, especially if the antivirus has any kind of real-time protection.

thank buddy i downloud it.
But it will detect.
I have private way to encrypt metasploit servere to undetect by all anti virous.

Quote:(08-05-2016, 03:28 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:

thank buddy i downloud it.
But it will detect.
I have private way to encrypt metasploit servere to undetect by all anti virous.

Crypters are a good way to hide Metasploit stubs' code themselves, but the network activity is very suspicious. Make sure you use payload/windows/meterpreter/reverse_https !
Otherwise any decent firewall will block the connection.

thank you insha Allah i use it.

Quote:(08-05-2016, 05:40 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:

thank you insha Allah i use it.

No problem!