Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 808 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
How do you tell someone they smell?

Odd one I know! But a long time friend has been smelling real bad lately and I’m not sure what to do. I don’t want to offend him but I need to do something about it!

"Hey man, I don't want to offend you but sometimes your BO is rank as fuck and I wish you'd do something about that."

I've had a similar problem but the real problem is that you can say anything you want but it ultimately falls to them to clean themselves and put on deodorant.

It's really hard to say it but you gotta try. I would be honest about the smell, but also be honest with how it makes you feel bad to tell them. E.g. "I'm really sorry to tell you this man, but your BO has been really strong lately. I feel bad pointing it out but feel like you should know."

I just come out and say it, polite and usually in some joking way. But I almost always say , hey I would want someone to tell me or let me know..

Word of advice, no matter how good my intentions are, it doesn't go over well with the girlfriend. The fear of her stabbing me in the face and saying "how about now" or I'll here about it for 9 days, or all the grief and money it will cost me, to help whatever it is, sometimes it's not worth it. Lol

I would want to know if I had anything like my fly open, so I tell people, in a cool way.

G

Just be honest and upfront In a polite manner.

If he's a really good friend of yours, no doubt he'll understand and not take offense.

Quote:(10-24-2022, 03:53 PM)hhjj2 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Odd one I know! But a long time friend has been smelling real bad lately and I’m not sure what to do. I don’t want to offend him but I need to do something about it!

If they are your friend it shouldn’t matter too much. Be polite!

Buy them a an axe or old spice gift set and say they were BOGO. If its a girl, Dove.

God tricky one...
Either it's a one time and it's okay, you cna tell them if you're close enough...

Either it's not and you're a bit fucked to not make them feel bad

Quote:(10-25-2022, 10:25 PM)Charlie Sheen Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Buy them a an axe or old spice gift set
Quote:old spice gift set
^ I'd rather put up with the smelly friend.

Sometimes you just have to tell them: "You smell like shit." Be blunt, offer them deodorant.

Had this happen with a friend once and unless you're blunt, they probably don't realize. You're doing them a favor.