Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 559 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
IOS - Apple ID / iCloud removal?

Hello,

Long time but, I have been neck deep in projects with work for the past 5 months...

Anyways..
Does anyone know of any ways to remove an Apple ID / iCloud account from an iDevice

This is a common issue I find at work (IT Support for Lowe's) where someone passes a phone from one employee to another and, then when the user has to do a full reset for enrollment the account is still active. Currently the only work around we have is contact apple or getting the end user to find the last user and request them to log out of it on the device... (More then not the first option is all we have)

Let me know if you guys know anything.... Sinister about this topic (;

Thanks,
Derek

I'm sorry to break it to you, but Removing an iCloud account is impossible. No need to search hours on the web, you will end up with empty hands. ( trust me, I've been trough this :p )
You'll also always find the scammers, who can magically 'remove' your iCloud lock, who just take your money ofcourse ( no personal experience, not that stupid lol )

You could try DNS bypass, which lets you use your locked device with limited functionality. But that's only for when you're fully locked out of your device.

[To see links please register here]

As you stated yourself, contacting Apple directly with a PoP is the only way of removing the iCloud lock.

If they are explicitly store owned that are lent out to staff, I would recommend having your regional financial officer or someone with the jurisdiction to do so to create accounts specifically for the phones, so far as to even include the identifier of the particular phone in the account itself.

If they are work-use only phones such that we had at one of my previous jobs, then this would have no issue being implemented.

Thanks all,
Just wanted to confirm that there isn't a way to get around this.

I can do this for you. Everyone here is talking out of there ass.

Quote:(10-27-2016, 09:06 PM)6ix Wrote:

I'm sorry to break it to you, but Removing an iCloud account is impossible. No need to search hours on the web, you will end up with empty hands. ( trust me, I've been trough this :p )
You'll also always find the scammers, who can magically 'remove' your iCloud lock, who just take your money ofcourse ( no personal experience, not that stupid lol )

You could try DNS bypass, which lets you use your locked device with limited functionality. But that's only for when you're fully locked out of your device.

As you stated yourself, contacting Apple directly with a PoP is the only way of removing the iCloud lock.

You're wrong.

Quote:(12-07-2016, 01:38 AM)scouse Wrote:

Even contacting the lòvely people at apple wont help most times a mate of mine forgot his so he rang apple and even scanned a copy of the receipt from when he bought ìt and they still wouldnt help it was only an ipad what had been left in the draw fòr a while but its not the point they've even refused to heĺp open a seized i phòne here in the uk and they had to get a warrant but i suppose we forget apple are so powerful and all knowing they do what they want.
You're wrong too.

Quote:(12-07-2016, 05:01 AM)Seventh Wrote:

Alright so.....how can he remove it?
Lolyea I'll just share the method known by about 7 people to every1.

Alright so.....how can he remove it?

@

is right, you can definitly remove Icloud from an account. You just need to know how to do it, and not many people know how.

This is one of the latest buffer overflow vulnerabilities uploaded on YouTube. I tried it about 2 days ago and worked perfectly.

It also depends on what IOS version you have, older versions are more likely to have unfixed bugs/vulnerabilities that you can exploit. DO NOT TRUST websites like Iclould bypasser, nor tools that say they can bypass ICloud as they will often be infected, if you find them and download them from YouTube.