Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 559 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
IOS - Apple ID / iCloud removal?

No sorry, but I don't think there is a way to remove or delete an iCloud account.

Quote:(12-31-2016, 08:37 PM)pvnk Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (12-31-2016, 08:32 PM)Hazard Wrote:

Quote: (10-27-2016, 09:06 PM)6ix Wrote:

If any of you can get my iCloud lock off and lost iPhone I have $150 pm me
contacting Apple directly with a PoP is the only way of removing the iCloud lock.

This. If you don't know the method, you can't get the lock off unless you do this.
You're wrong. Stop repeating wrong things.

If you forgot your iCloud password or didn't know it from the beginning when you bought a used iPhone, you can use this method to remove the iCloud account on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch without any problem.

is designed to remove screen lock from iPhone and iPad and includes 4 or 6 digit passwords, Face ID, and Touch ID. In addition, this tool can easily remove Apple ID or iCloud account without a password. This is an excellent alternative to iTunes and iCloud that you can use specifically to bypass the disabled/broken/locked iPhone and iPad screen passwords.

Quote:(10-27-2016, 06:33 PM)RA1N Wrote:

Hello,

Long time but, I have been neck deep in projects with work for the past 5 months...

Anyways..
Does anyone know of any ways to remove an Apple ID / iCloud account from an iDevice

This is a common issue I find at work (IT Support for Lowe's) where someone passes a phone from one employee to another and, then when the user has to do a full reset for enrollment the account is still active. Currently the only work around we have is contact apple or getting the end user to find the last user and request them to log out of it on the device... (More then not the first option is all we have)

Let me know if you guys know anything.... Sinister about this topic (;

Thanks,
Derek
yess