Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 516 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Mcdonalds refund method uk

Does someone know how to do the mcdonalds refund meth step by step, I am currently in college and I live too far to go home in my lunch break and my school doesn't own a cafeteria, help would be appreciated

Quote: (10-03-2022, 09:29 PM)polorayo321 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Does someone know how to do the mcdonalds refund meth step by step, I am currently in college and I live too far to go home in my lunch break and my school doesn't own a cafeteria, help would be appreciated
Im from the uk btw

Quote:(10-03-2022, 09:29 PM)polorayo321 Wrote:

Im from the uk btw
In lithuania when you place an order inside of the restaurant you receive a ticket with a number on it. To take your food which is assigned to the ticket, you need to give the ticket back to the workers. Most of the time you can get your food just by calling your number and not giving them the ticket. If this happens you give the ticket to a friend who then starts complaining about his order being late, and eventually you get two meals for the price of one. My english might be incorrect but i hope you get the point.

Quote:(10-03-2022, 09:55 PM)ponasG Wrote:

Im from the uk btw
In lithuania when you place an order inside of the restaurant you receive a ticket with a number on it. To take your food which is assigned to the ticket, you need to give the ticket back to the workers. Most of the time you can get your food just by calling your number and not giving them the ticket. If this happens you give the ticket to a friend who then starts complaining about his order being late, and eventually you get two meals for the price of one. My english might be incorrect but i hope you get the point.
yes thank you, but I heard about one when you can order online and get a refund

Quote:(10-04-2022, 03:34 PM)polorayo321 Wrote:

Quote: (10-03-2022, 09:55 PM)ponasG Wrote:

Im from the uk btw
yes thank you, but I heard about one when you can order online and get a refund

From what i experienced, when ordering food from uber eats or simmilar app, you can claim that the food arrived cold or damaged. Also if the courier leaves the foot at the door and leaves you can claim dna easily.

Simply complaining about a poor experience on a large order can generally get you some free meals.

Recently, I complained I didn't receive a $45 meal that I didn't actually buy. They sent me cards to redeem for meals at the restaurant, no questions asked.

Quote:(10-04-2022, 09:08 PM)TrueBoljibears Wrote:

Simply complaining about a poor experience on a large order can generally get you some free meals.
Or complain you felt extremely sick after consumption, and request a refund.

It hasn't failed me to date.

Quote:(10-03-2022, 09:29 PM)polorayo321 Wrote:

Im from the uk btw

There is an ongoing method for McDonalds refunds in the UK that i have been absolutely rinsing.

Order your food from the McDelivery App (make sure it is through the McDelivery app). Call up their customer service and claim the food didn't arrive, they'll ask you to confirm details like the phone number and order id. After this they give you an instant refund on the phone its such a good method. 3 times per account. just make a new account after every one though to be safe (that's what i do)

i use missing item and get full price of order refunded or credit for it all the time. order pickup on app pickup and say from their customer service ticket place that one item is missing they give voucher in email

Quote:(10-05-2022, 10:18 PM)dontgiveafuck Wrote:

i use missing item and get full price of order refunded or credit for it all the time. order pickup on app pickup and say from their customer service ticket place that one item is missing they give voucher in email
Too easy, and virtually Impossible to prove your order was fulfilled at the time It was received.

Quote:(10-05-2022, 07:55 PM)Z4YN0112 Wrote:

Im from the uk btw

There is an ongoing method for McDonalds refunds in the UK that i have been absolutely rinsing.

Order your food from the McDelivery App (make sure it is through the McDelivery app). Call up their customer service and claim the food didn't arrive, they'll ask you to confirm details like the phone number and order id. After this they give you an instant refund on the phone its such a good method. 3 times per account. just make a new account after every one though to be safe (that's what i do)

Giving this a try right now. My food will be here in 4 minutes i'll update if it works.