Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 1132 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
My name is Aura

Quote:(11-24-2014, 09:18 PM)Aura Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Half the time, I can't be bothered to support shit under Windows Vista. But I tell myself that it's basically Windows 7 with UAC settings in the roof so I bear with it.

Nope. Got myself perma-banned from there, never going back to that shitty place. They had it coming, the owner did at least.

I know, I was there with you when it happened

Quote:(11-24-2014, 09:31 PM)Reiko Wrote:

Stop flaming people.
Compete. Compare skill objectively.
If you fail to achieve and instead continue to bullshit, I'll just tempban you both.

There's only one member that seems to be having an issue with me right now, the rest are good.

Quote:(11-24-2014, 09:24 PM)Kosaki Wrote:

I know, I was there with you when it happened :smile:

Dunno who you are since you're probably using a different username here.

thanks but how to call eip to the return address?

Quote:(11-24-2014, 08:24 PM)Reiko Wrote:

I'll dig one up later this evening.
The award was given with sarcasm. I have a reputation around here for keeping people in line, sometimes in a less than friendly way.

Quote:(11-24-2014, 11:16 PM)Alex Wrote:

:zipped:

thanks but how to xor eax?

Quote:(11-24-2014, 08:25 PM)Aura Wrote:

Oh, I like that.
Looks exactly like me on HF. Depending on what kind of autistic comment I come across, I can be pretty offensive.

He is a very friendly and helpful guy, just don't act like a retard/try and be an internet tough guy and you should get along with him, as well as the rest of the community.

As for you, I'd like to give you a warm welcome to Sinisterly. We recently got rolled back due to Europol shutting down the website's servers, so it might seem like we have an overly small community but it's just some issues that are being resolved. You seem like a generally intelligent person so you most likely already know the basic rules of the forum; just don't flex your brain muscles and start flame wars, etc and you'll be well liked! Anyways, please enjoy your time at Sinisterly and feel free to message me if you need help with anything!