Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 585 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Need a Discord server logo

I'll get to the point here. I need a Japanese-style Discord logo for a server called Kayowara Radio. Can anyone provide? I've tried making one myself but I'm just not a creative person, and also, the image isn't the right size / it's not good quality when set as the server logo. I'll drop the image of what I did below (don't take it as an example of what I want, although the background is quite nice and reflective of the style I'm looking for, and the font is called "Coffee with Sugar" if you're curious). The image must be circular and at least 128x128 (or a similar aspect ratio).

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

You actually number one, have better skills than me, and two, have way more creativity than I do. I actually like that picture. Maybe @MesaGFX can hook you up with something?

Yeah, I liked it too, but that's pretty much the extent of my ability unfortunately. I'm completely dry on creative talent - which is unfortunate because I know how to do everything I need to know how to do, I just don't have the ability to come up with anything from scratch. Heck, it was a struggle coming up with the name of the server.

Thanks for pointing Mesa out though, I might just ask him/her.

If you can't come up with your own ideas it never hurts to "borrow" someone elses

I'll see what I can do for you

Quote:(10-01-2017, 02:04 AM)drradfo Wrote:

If you can't come up with your own ideas it never hurts to "borrow" someone elses
Yeah, uhm, I'm not a fan of stealing people's ideas or creations.

Quote:(10-01-2017, 03:21 AM)MesaGFX Wrote:

I'll see what I can do for you
Wait, really? Thanks man!

Quote:(10-01-2017, 12:19 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

I'd love to see what is created. Be sure to share it here!

I agree. I love seeing what people can come up with. Especially for the fact my creativity is so horrible.

I'd love to see what is created. Be sure to share it here!

If you're looking for something different I understand, but In terms of quality, I personally like what you've created.

@"MesaGFX" Is pretty creative In this capacity. His assistance will not disappoint.