Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 507 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
[Official] Deceit | Social Engineering

Quote:(06-06-2019, 01:17 PM)Vulva Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I would certainly love to understand more about your group. Is your group on the basis of finding warranty exploits from companies are basic refunding?

Anything that falls under the umbrella of social engineering is subject to our group, that includes refunding.

Quote:(06-06-2019, 02:32 PM)Nyx Wrote:

Quote: (06-06-2019, 01:17 PM)Vulva Wrote:

I would certainly love to understand more about your group. Is your group on the basis of finding warranty exploits from companies are basic refunding?

Anything that falls under the umbrella of social engineering is subject to our group, that includes refunding.

Sounds intriguing, If you feel like im a good enough member for your group, feel free to PM me with any other info you need

Quote:(06-06-2019, 02:32 PM)Nyx Wrote:

Quote: (06-06-2019, 03:21 AM)zorrophreak Wrote:

Curious why no updates have been made to member lists since inception. I'd certainly like to join as I begin to spend more time here on the forums, I used to be pretty active in SE and I'm quite experienced. If you'd like proof of experience I'm pretty sure I can provide it.

I'll hope to make a contribution to the section in the near future.

But yeah, is this group still functional @Nyx @"Strait McCool" ?

Yes, it's still functional. As mentioned in the thread, the group is invite only and not application based. Members are allowed to declare their interest in joining by posting here (and I recommend they do so, gives us a better idea of who to pick from), however posting an application does not mean you'll get in. We want to be exclusive. @"Strait McCool" and I are currently in talks on who our first couple founding members will be so you can expect to see some new additions soon.

Interesting, somehow I missed that, I know there was talk of you inviting members at the start, never realized you were making it invite only. Thanks for the heads up, good luck with starting.

Quote:(06-06-2019, 02:53 PM)Strait McCool Wrote:

I'd also like to add one thing. If you are interested, feel free to post any cool SEs you've done. That'd be a neat and unique addition to the post. I know bragging isn't something everyone wants to do for various reasons so it's optional of course.

I would do that if I wasn't afraid of it being able to be traced back to me.

There have been incidents where this have happened.

I'd like to welcome our first official member outside of leadership, @"Vulva" !

Hello, I want to join I am quite new to social engineering I am knowledgeable in getting fitbits and I have completed lots of orders for people. I am also interested in purchasing SE services of others who are more experienced than me!

Hey! I would really like to join your group! I did and am currently doing SE on fitbit and planning on doing logitech and others soon.

I'd be interested in joining. I keep about 3 tabs open from the site at all times and 2 of them are on the SE forums.
Also, I made a post on the SE side of the forums and im basically saying my loss is your gain (in a sense) because I would pay people for their work. Just let me know!

I'd like to welcome our newest member @"mothered" ! We weren't sure about staff and groups but we've checked and it's all good.

Quote:(06-14-2019, 06:06 PM)Strait McCool Wrote:

I'd like to welcome our newest member @"mothered" ! We weren't sure about staff and groups but we've checked and it's all good.

Thank you kindly.

SEing Is my forte, so It's nice to be part of Deceit.