Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 507 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
[Official] Deceit | Social Engineering

@"lucas1543" is our newest member! I'll also be taking some time off the forums so please send any questions or concerns to @"Nyx".

I'm still learning SE so I won't apply for awhile. However this group would be nice to be in.

I am new to this forum and mainly joined because Social Engineering. I am experienced in this filed and I would really like to share my knowledge and learn something new.

I Se'ed few companies which I don't want to talk about here publicly cause of privacy of me and this forum
I can post pics of my recent SE if required aswell.

I can Ps any type of invoices, and Ps photos to match serial you got.

I am very experienced in SE field and I was member of SE forum called "Deceit.se" back in January this year. Forum is now closed since owner exit scammed.

Thanks for reading

Applying to this SE Group :smile: I'm a fairly active social engineer and have also written two e-books . One of which is public the other i'm about to post for premium members. I help others often and think I can contribute a lot , although I hope to learn more by joining.

I usually don't save proof of my SE's but here happens to be one I did for another user :

[To see links please register here]

One of my e-books is already vouched for by Drako and Malcom. I've posted it in the premium freebies section as well <3 If I can find the other one I'll link it here.

Edit :

there's the free e-book. Don't wanna link the premium one cause i'm not sure if that will give non-upgraded members access.

I want to become member of this group,if it's possible.
I'm friendly with SE,I've not best ,but big(2 years or more) experience in Social Engineering.
Can send SE/Refund proofs which I've done.if it's necessary.

Quote:(06-08-2019, 03:53 AM)Strait McCool Wrote:

I'd like to welcome our first official member outside of leadership, @"Vulva" !
The user has been removed from the group.

Quote:(08-03-2019, 12:51 PM)Strait McCool Wrote:

Quote: (06-08-2019, 03:53 AM)Strait McCool Wrote:

I'd like to welcome our first official member outside of leadership, @"Vulva" !
The user has been removed from the group.
good call.

In light of having to give our first boot to a member for violating rules, I would like to reiterate that we do not condone scamming in any way shape or form. Myself and @"Strait McCool" carefully examine every member that we consider to make sure they have no prior history of being shady or even just inflammatory behavior around the forum. In the (still ongoing) case of the member that has been given the boot, he gave the impression of being a fairly skilled individual and he was contributing to the community constantly. In our eyes, he was highly suitable to join the group. Now that some of his customers are bringing to light their experiences with trying to purchase merchandise, we have decided to part ways with him.

Quote:(08-03-2019, 11:15 PM)Nyx Wrote:

In light of having to give our first boot to a member for violating rules, I would like to reiterate that we do not condone scamming in any way shape or form. Myself and @"Strait McCool" carefully examine every member that we consider to make sure they have no prior history of being shady or even just inflammatory behavior around the forum. In the (still ongoing) case of the member that has been given the boot, he gave the impression of being a fairly skilled individual and he was contributing to the community constantly. In our eyes, he was highly suitable to join the group. Now that some of his customers are bringing to light their experiences with trying to purchase merchandise, we have decided to part ways with him.

It's good that you're looking out for the reputation of the group. Even if evidence isn't conclusive, a pending scam report definitely has potential to make the group look bad.

Quote:(08-03-2019, 11:55 PM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (08-03-2019, 11:15 PM)Nyx Wrote:

It's good that you're looking out for the reputation of the group. Even if evidence isn't conclusive, a pending scam report definitely has potential to make the group look bad.
Yes, I do agree with your point of view. I also like how Nyx and McCool are going to part ways with him.