Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 244 Vote(s) - 3.61 Average
(Request) Bypassing BIOS Password

Quote:(02-11-2018, 05:33 AM)benken Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (02-11-2018, 05:23 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Quote: (02-10-2018, 10:02 AM)benken Wrote:

i think it must be handled by a computer technician!

I don't know what you mean by that. a "computer technician" is often some guy with a high school GED who works for $8/hr installing antivirus software on uninformed people's computers. It's pretty easy to clear CMOS, it's just an EEPROM. Most operating systems even include support for this. For example, you can do this in windows with

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

I thought it would be very tough becoz messing with cmos and bios can be very bad!
Sorry anyway,
Thank you very much!

As long as you know what you're doing it'd not going to hurt anything. BIOS programs are usually designed to be idiotproof anyways. If you fuck it up you just yank the latch battery and start over.

Quote:(02-11-2018, 05:33 AM)benken Wrote:

Quote: (02-11-2018, 05:23 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Quote: (02-10-2018, 10:02 AM)benken Wrote:

i think it must be handled by a computer technician!

I don't know what you mean by that. a "computer technician" is often some guy with a high school GED who works for $8/hr installing antivirus software on uninformed people's computers. It's pretty easy to clear CMOS, it's just an EEPROM. Most operating systems even include support for this. For example, you can do this in windows with

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

I thought it would be very tough becoz messing with cmos and bios can be very bad!
Sorry anyway,
Thank you very much!

Usually not. What you pay for with 'computer technicians' is just some guy that really doesn't know much, but will run whatever program he finds on Google, and if that doesn't work, will say than you need to reformat and reinstall.

Quote:(02-11-2018, 08:33 AM)Ender Wrote:

What you pay for with 'computer technicians' is just some guy that really doesn't know much, but will run whatever program he finds on Google, and if that doesn't work, will say than you need to reformat and reinstall.

Spot on.

I brand these tech guys as "textbook computational users", whereby lateral thinking Isn't their forte. I've experienced It first-hand at work. When they upgraded all systems, they've forgotten the most simplistic of things, such as graphics drivers, printer configuration (networking), POP/IMAP & SMTP settings and more. We called them a few times until they finally got It right.

Just pull out the cmos battery while its unplugged with the main battery removed. If it's a dell, you are most likely screwed

Quote:(02-11-2018, 11:40 AM)hastybuns Wrote:

Just pull out the cmos battery while its unplugged with the main battery removed. If it's a dell, you are most likely screwed

Not true, DELL machines usually have a backdoor password that they will give you if you call them. This works even if you can't prove you own the machine.