Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 290 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
SSENSE REFUND

Hey I'm looking to refund a $550 CAD Gucci bracelet from SSENSE -I was reading this forum and couldn't find an exact answer so for anyone who has done it from there, what would be the method to go about it?

@"mothered" Hopefully you can help. What do you think I should do? I think they're not liable for missing or lost packages so I don't know if DNA would work. I've heard WIR Wont work as they double check and record them packaging it? Would EB Work? It's a light weight bracelet

Quote:(01-30-2023, 03:23 AM)spentincome Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I think they're not liable for missing or lost packages so I don't know if DNA would work.
Correct, hence the DNA Is out of the question.

I've heard WIR Wont work as they double check and record them packaging it? Would EB Work? It's a light weight bracelet
They check goods at the time of packing, thus It cannot be EB'd.

You can box them, but find out If they're liable for loss of goods with returns.

Quote:(01-30-2023, 10:26 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (01-30-2023, 03:23 AM)spentincome Wrote:

I think they're not liable for missing or lost packages so I don't know if DNA would work.
Correct, hence the DNA Is out of the question.

I've heard WIR Wont work as they double check and record them packaging it? Would EB Work? It's a light weight bracelet
They check goods at the time of packing, thus It cannot be EB'd.

You can box them, but find out If they're liable for loss of goods with returns.

Do you know how Far Fetch works? Would they be easy to to DNA or EB with them?

Quote:(01-30-2023, 02:03 PM)spentincome Wrote:

Farfetch Is not responsible for lost shipments, hence the DNA Is out of the question.

EB'ing Is fine.

Quote:(01-30-2023, 03:06 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (01-30-2023, 02:03 PM)spentincome Wrote:

Farfetch Is not responsible for lost shipments, hence the DNA Is out of the question.

EB'ing Is fine.

So EB isn't associated to lost package? I was also looking on Far Fetch it says its from a marketplace seller from the UK, is this an individual selling it or the company - wouldn't wanna do it on a random person

Also Nordstrom carries the product as well. I'd rather do it on Far Fetch since I'll never use the site again really, just wanna comfirm have you seen high success from EB on that site?

Or which route would you suggest I take

Quote: (01-30-2023, 05:52 PM)spentincome Wrote:

Quote: (01-30-2023, 03:06 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (01-30-2023, 02:03 PM)spentincome Wrote:

EB'ing Is fine.

So EB isn't associated to lost package? I was also looking on Far Fetch it says its from a marketplace seller from the UK, is this an individual selling it or the company - wouldn't wanna do it on a random person

Also Nordstrom carries the product as well. I'd rather do it on Far Fetch since I'll never use the site again really, just wanna comfirm have you seen high success from EB on that site?

Or which route would you suggest I take

Also the bracelet weighs 20 grams. Should I have no issues EB it? And what exactly do I say? "Hi I just took a look inside the package and it appears the bracelet is not in here?"

Quote:(01-30-2023, 05:52 PM)spentincome Wrote:

So EB isn't associated to lost package?
No.

There's an obvious difference between claiming a lost package, and a missing Item from the box.

I was also looking on Far Fetch it says its from a marketplace seller from the UK, is this an individual selling it or the company - wouldn't wanna do it on a random person
I couldn't tell you with raw Information.

Research It.

Nordstrom Is difficult to deal with at the best of times, thus Farfetch Is certainly the better option.

Also the bracelet weighs 20 grams. Should I have no issues EB it? And what exactly do I say? "Hi I just took a look inside the package and it appears the bracelet is not in here?"
Simply say you opened the box/case and the bracelet was missing.

Quote:(01-31-2023, 01:13 AM)mothered Wrote:

No.

There's an obvious difference between claiming a lost package, and a missing Item from the box.

I was also looking on Far Fetch it says its from a marketplace seller from the UK, is this an individual selling it or the company - wouldn't wanna do it on a random person

Research It.

Nordstrom Is difficult to deal with at the best of times, thus Farfetch Is certainly the better option.

Gonna go ahead and EB Farfetch and lyk how it ends up going! Thanks for the feedback, ill keep updated

Quote:(01-31-2023, 01:36 AM)spentincome Wrote:

Gonna go ahead and EB Farfetch and lyk how it ends up going! Thanks for the feedback, ill keep updated
Please do.

Quote:(01-31-2023, 01:36 AM)spentincome Wrote:

Quote: (01-31-2023, 01:13 AM)mothered Wrote:

No.

Research It.

let me know how this goes, looking to do something similar