Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 290 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
SSENSE REFUND

@"mothered"
They just got back with

“as mentioned, our teams have done all the necessary investigations and research following your complaint, analyzing all existing data internally and externally.

We have confirmed with the partner boutique that confirmed the item was included in the package sent to you.

Our relevant investigating team has also conducted an investigation with the carrier and found out that there was no tampering with the box during the delivery.

Based on the results of the investigation and due to data privacy laws we are unable to disclose the details regarding this investigation.

However, we are, of course, happy to cooperate with your local authorities or financial institution should you decide to pursue this matter.

Should you need any further assistance, kindly know that I remain entirely at your disposal.

Thanks for your kind understanding.”

They just keep repeating the same stuff and trying to finish the case. Keep pushing? Open dispute?

**UPDATE**
REFUND SUCCESSFUL

I sent them a long email once again stating that if they have nothing to hide, they have everything to show. Bla bla something about them not taking responsibility as a company and trying to redirect the problem to something else. They finally gave in and processed the refund, even after closing the case.

This took about 2 weeks and was definitely a hassle, and took a bunch of emailing back and forth.

Attempt at your own caution

Quote: (02-02-2023, 08:50 AM)CAughtLacking2 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (01-31-2023, 01:36 AM)spentincome Wrote:

Quote: (01-31-2023, 01:13 AM)mothered Wrote:

No.

There's an obvious difference between claiming a lost package, and a missing Item from the box.

I couldn't tell you with raw Information.

Research It.

Nordstrom Is difficult to deal with at the best of times, thus Farfetch Is certainly the better option.

Simply say you opened the box/case and the bracelet was missing.

Gonna go ahead and EB Farfetch and lyk how it ends up going! Thanks for the feedback, ill keep updated

let me know how this goes, looking to do something similar

Got refunded

Quote:(02-21-2023, 09:26 PM)spentincome Wrote:

Got refunded
I totally missed my tag.

Congrats on the refund.

**UPDATE**
REFUND SUCCESSFUL

I sent them a long email once again stating that if they have nothing to hide, they have everything to show. Bla bla something about them not taking responsibility as a company and trying to redirect the problem to something else. They finally gave in and processed the refund, even after closing the case.

This took about 2 weeks and was definitely a hassle, and took a bunch of emailing back and forth.

Gonna go ahead and EB Farfetch and lyk how it ends up going! Thanks for the feedback, ill keep updated

Got refunded

what a hassle, amazing SE congrats

**UPDATE**
REFUND SUCCESSFUL

Got refunded
How did you do that? I'm in the same position and I'm tired of writing mails that it's your fault. I bought 3 items (2 shoes and a T-shirt) and told them 1 pair of shoes was missing. But denied refund