Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 506 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
Serial Killer in CA

Quote:(05-26-2014, 04:45 PM)Adorapuff Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

It's called suicide by cop. They intentionally put themselves into a situation where the cop will kill them.

I really wonder how the cops feel about this. For someone to kill themselves by having someone else do the deed because they were trained to, it just seems awful.

Quote:(05-26-2014, 06:32 PM)MiS Wrote:

I really wonder how the cops feel about this. For someone to kill themselves by having someone else do the deed because they were trained to, it just seems awful.

Its really terrible overall. The cops have to do it to save themselves when a weapon is pulled. Its like in the Outsiders. It is the worst way to kill yourself in my opinon because of how it affects others.

Quote:(05-26-2014, 06:32 PM)MiS Wrote:

Its really terrible overall. The cops have to do it to save themselves when a weapon is pulled. Its like in the Outsiders. It is the worst way to kill yourself in my opinon because of how it affects others.

Quote:(05-26-2014, 07:23 PM)Adorapuff Wrote:

What really gets to me is the last thing that person will ever see will be these people they've never seen before taking their life with fear and pity in their eyes, because that's the absolute worst situation that it could come to for them. Surrounded by strangers, without any loved one in sight; it's really heartbreaking.

Elliot Roger must have felt the same way, probably even more so due to his alienation from others. Even if its not suicide by cop, the last thing he likely felt is alone, more than anything. However, in the end, it was his own selfishness that took the lives of others and his own, and I can't feel anything more than pity for him.

Thats all really one can do. He managed to ruin peoples lives, including his own family. What a loser.

Quote:(05-26-2014, 07:23 PM)Adorapuff Wrote:

What really gets to me is the last thing that person will ever see will be these people they've never seen before taking their life with fear and pity in their eyes, because that's the absolute worst situation that it could come to for them. Surrounded by strangers, without any loved one in sight; it's really heartbreaking.

Elliot Roger must have felt the same way, probably even more so due to his alienation from others. Even if its not suicide by cop, the last thing he likely felt is alone, more than anything. However, in the end, it was his own selfishness that took the lives of others and his own, and I can't feel anything more than pity for him.

Thats all really one can do. He managed to ruin peoples lives, including his own family. What a loser.

Read the retard's manifesto. The sick f** was a severe sociopath.

The kid obviously had something wrong with him, just like all these other serial killings of randoms. The majority of americans, including myself, will just hear about this and think "Wow that's terrible", and continue on with their lives. That's the society we live in today.

Read the retard's manifesto. The sick f** was a severe sociopath.