Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 506 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
Serial Killer in CA

The kid obviously had something wrong with him, just like all these other serial killings of randoms. The majority of americans, including myself, will just hear about this and think "Wow that's terrible", and continue on with their lives. That's the society we live in today.

Quote:(05-27-2014, 10:49 PM)Dyme Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

The kid obviously had something wrong with him, just like all these other serial killings of randoms. The majority of americans, including myself, will just hear about this and think "Wow that's terrible", and continue on with their lives. That's the society we live in today.

I find it a bit sad that we can't feel much empathy for others unless it's sensationalized, or the victim(s) in question are close to us in some way.

Quote:(05-27-2014, 10:49 PM)Dyme Wrote:

I find it a bit sad that we can't feel much empathy for others unless it's sensationalized, or the victim(s) in question are close to us in some way.

Quote:(05-26-2014, 07:23 PM)Adorapuff Wrote:

Its really terrible overall. The cops have to do it to save themselves when a weapon is pulled. Its like in the Outsiders. It is the worst way to kill yourself in my opinon because of how it affects others.

Some cops are as psychopathic as the murderers themselves and relish such situations more so with the army.

Quote:(05-26-2014, 07:23 PM)Adorapuff Wrote:

Its really terrible overall. The cops have to do it to save themselves when a weapon is pulled. Its like in the Outsiders. It is the worst way to kill yourself in my opinon because of how it affects others.

Some cops are as psychopathic as the murderers themselves and relish such situations more so with the army.

Quote:(05-28-2014, 02:05 PM)antlers Wrote:

This is true, but I'd want to think there definitely way more cops out there for the greater good than corrupt, twisted or murderous ones.

Quote:(05-28-2014, 02:05 PM)antlers Wrote:

This is true, but I'd want to think there definitely way more cops out there for the greater good than corrupt, twisted or murderous ones.

Quote:(05-28-2014, 03:53 PM)MiS Wrote:

Yeah most of the psychopaths move to the army.

Quote:(05-28-2014, 03:53 PM)MiS Wrote:

Yeah most of the psychopaths move to the army.

How To Become a Serial Killer in Texas:
Kill 2 people.

Facts:
Texas is the leading state in the US in executions. Basically, we're number 1 in killing people.

On topic:

Eh.. 6 people only. People get so riled up over nothing sometimes.