Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 772 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth (Trailer)

A 7th expansion for the popular MMO is coming soon. Beta will be starting soon, with the broad release date of 2018.

more of the same shit
nobody plays wow anymore

Decided I'd take the bait on the preorder, since they added some new races. Seems they were a little deceptive about how much effort is required for the new races. Requires completion of a 100+ quest questline and Exalted with the appropriate faction. Curious to see what the expansion brings.

Quote:(11-09-2017, 07:48 PM)Saikou Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

more of the same shit
nobody plays wow anymore

I've played a lot of MMOs - but for a game that's been around almost 15 years, Blizzard definitely innovates. If MMOs aren't your thing, then new races/mechanics/raids might not strike your fancy.

If you haven't played any recent WoW content, try

, it's got a Download while Play method and it's on 7.3.5 (current retail version). I'll probably join official servers when bfa is released!

Quote:(06-18-2018, 01:52 AM)Pionear Wrote:

If you haven't played any recent WoW content, try

, it's got a Download while Play method and it's on 7.3.5 (current retail version). I'll probably join official servers when bfa is released!

Don't really play on private servers, but others might.

I haven't personally gotten into WoW that much but, I did play it couple months back when I was still in TAFE doing my Diploma. Great game thou.

Unlocked the hidden artifact appearance for Rogues.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

I may look into getting back into it once I am a higher enough level, we should go for a raid or so. Will take some time.

Everytime I get back into it I totally forget how to play. Though I'm enjoying playing again with Oni. My DPS sucks in dungeons right now though xD

Quote:(06-29-2018, 11:32 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Everytime I get back into it I totally forget how to play. Though I'm enjoying playing again with Oni. My DPS sucks in dungeons right now though xD

What do you play as? & doesn't WoW provide a character transfer to other worlds?