Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 424 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
Xcode 10.2.1 Command PhaseScriptExecution failed with a nonzero exit code

Another possible problem solution for React Native developers: **check if metro port is not busy!**

When building in debug mode - make sure **port 8081 for metro packager** is free, not busy for other app (in my case antivirus agent after restart) or if previous metro service is not hanged there.

Check for processes listening on given port numbers:

sudo lsof -i -P | grep LISTEN | grep :$PORT

If found something on port 8081 - kill it with it's pid id

sudo kill -9 {PID_ID}

Delete these Folders/Files

1. PodFile
2. PodFile.lock
3. Pods
4. Runner.Xcworkspace

Select IOS device/Simulator From Android Studio
If build Successfully then build app from XCode

If get new error then
1. open ios/podfile file
2. add this line "platform :ios, '12.0'"
3. open terminal
4. write "cd ios"
5. write "pod update"

Then build again from Android Studio
If build Successfully then build app from XCode

I'm try
After trying almost ALL ways of fixing this issue I came across this command:
```
flutter run -v > log.txt
```

This command creates file which logs all events of your build.

Among this long text I found I found a line with a word "error".
I guess it's easier just to press cmnd + F and type "error" or "exception" to find the key lines.

Anyway it gave me a key that **one of packages doesn't support null-safety**.
My solution was removing this package.

# More general debugging help

Note that you can double-click the error in the build log to get more details:

[![XCode build log][1]][1]

Then you will get a tab with the current build log containing more information. Read it really carefully to see if there is a more specific description of the problem there.

[![XCode error log to read carefully][2]][2]

In my case I was using Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile and had an error in my build configuration flags there.

If double-clicking does not work: Apparently, you sometimes need to retry building by pressing `Cmd + B` before being able to double-click the message. I sometimes had to do this multiple times before I could inspect the logs this way.

[1]:

[2]:

for flutter developers: make sure that `dart:html` or `dart:js` packages are not being imported in any file.

I was struggling with a similar problem in Xcode 14 (`error build: Command PhaseScriptExecution failed with a nonzero exit code`). This error seems to be a very general description of some more detailed error but I didn't realize it for some time.

Finally I found the description of the error in Build log, but it was really frustrating to navigate there. I recommend you to read the detailed error first and then act. Xcode is not so intuitive... Follow [this][1] and navigate there. I hope that it saves time to someone.

[1]:

[To see links please register here]

**Fix Xcode Command PhaseScriptExecution failed with a nonzero exit code**

The **Xcode 11+** “Command PhaseScriptExecution failed with a nonzero exit code” error message can be concerning for developers. This may mean that an application or script is not running properly. Some potential solutions can be attempted to troubleshoot the issue.

**Solution #1**
Open the Xcode project folder in your Terminal app.
Enter and execute the following command: pod deintegrate
Execute this *command: pod install
Re-open Xcode > go to Product > Clean Build Folder.*
Run your app again.

**Solution #2**
Head over to Keychain Access.
Select Lock & unlock again from the login option.
Open *Xcode > Clean Xcode Project > Run your build again.*
If neither of those solutions works, then it is possible to reach out to Apple for support.

Sources : [Fix nonzero exit code][1]

[1]:

I encountered this issue while building the example ios project using react-native-builder bob

Two ways to fix the issue

the result mentioned above
2. rename the index.ts file to index.js file in example directory

I am using multi development environments. One in the office and one at home. The office is the one that I continually use and keep in shape. The one at home I rarely use and hence it becomes out of sync. I am not speaking about the repo being out of date but rather the development environment itself.

So, cutting into chase, my error was more related to new updates resulting from deprecated/obsolete classes which are not available in mu home environment. in office I upgraded to Flutter 3.3 but at home I was still using Flutter 3.0. so there were few new things introduced in 3.3 which I started using and which do not exist in 3.0.

The solution was to upgrade Flutter and then build again.
run ```flutter upgrade``` in terminal.

I have faced the same issue in **Xcode 13**. I have updated the Crashlytics SDK after that I got the same issue.
In my case I have followed the **Solution2**

**Solution1:**

I have removed the data from **Run Script**.

-> Targets ->go to Build Settings ->Click Run Script -> Remove script data

[![enter image description here][1]][1]

**Solution2:**

If script is mandatory to your project just select **install builds only** option.

Select **For install builds only** option

[![enter image description here][2]][2]

Script:

"${PODS_ROOT}/FirebaseCrashlytics/upload-symbols" -gsp "${PROJECT_DIR}/#####/GoogleService-Info.plist" -p ios "${DWARF_DSYM_FOLDER_PATH}/${DWARF_DSYM_FILE_NAME}"

In the above script **#####** is the app name, if required replace with your app name. If not, use below script.

"${PODS_ROOT}/FirebaseCrashlytics/upload-symbols" -gsp "${PROJECT_DIR}/GoogleService-Info.plist" -p ios "${DWARF_DSYM_FOLDER_PATH}/${DWARF_DSYM_FILE_NAME}"

**Solution 3**

And one more importent thing is you must set the path of the file properly.

Find the below example path.

You have multiple google services plist piles, in this case you are
maintaining 2 different files.
Your google service info plist file was under **FireBase, Dev**. In this case you must add these files path properly. Otherwise you will get the same error.

"${PODS_ROOT}/FirebaseCrashlytics/upload-symbols" -gsp "${PROJECT_DIR}/#####/Firebase/Dev/GoogleService-Info.plist" -p ios "${DWARF_DSYM_FOLDER_PATH}/${DWARF_DSYM_FILE_NAME}"

Solution 3 file structure:

[![enter image description here][3]][3]

[1]:

[2]:

[3]: