Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 374 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
phyrrus9's tutorial master list - web page

Since many of you have asked me to mention you in new tuts, @"Slacker", @"Ender", @"Mr.Kurd". There are probably more, but I can't remember everybody. Well, rather than constantly mentioning people, or updating my tiny signature all the damn time, I decided to just put up a web page where I'll list every tutorial I've ever posted on SL, all categorized for you. Enjoy.

[To see links please register here]

NOTE: Many of these series never got finished because the member interest wasn't there. If you want me to revisit a series, please let me know (PM, Discord, this thread, etc) and I will jump back into it. Alternatively, if there's something you would like me to write a tutorial on, also let me know. Nothing is too big or small!

Quote:(10-11-2017, 02:23 PM)Slacker Wrote:

Thank you bro, while there may only be a few of us we sincerely appreciate your hard work!

I'm sure more people learn from these, there's just only a few that actually talk about my threads. Maybe having them all organized in one place will get more traffic to the threads.

Thank you bro, while there may only be a few of us we sincerely appreciate your hard work!

Thank you so much, glad you made that.
Can you write a series about protecting VPS from DDOS?

Quote:(10-11-2017, 05:36 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:

Working with VPS systems is a lot more difficult. Most of DDOS protection is in the hardware you choose, VPSes are a software thing. Usually, the VPS owner doesn't own any of the infrastructure that leads to it, so you can't really protect yourself at that level. You can add physically linked network adapters, but that will only do so much for you.

Quote:(10-11-2017, 05:53 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Working with VPS systems is a lot more difficult. Most of DDOS protection is in the hardware you choose, VPSes are a software thing. Usually, the VPS owner doesn't own any of the infrastructure that leads to it, so you can't really protect yourself at that level. You can add physically linked network adapters, but that will only do so much for you.

There are services like cloudflare that can provide DDOS protection

Quote:(10-11-2017, 05:53 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Quote: (10-11-2017, 05:36 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:

Okay thank you bro.

Quote:(10-11-2017, 06:54 PM)Pikami Wrote:

Quote: (10-11-2017, 05:53 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

There are services like cloudflare that can provide DDOS protection

While that's true (this webpage uses cloudflare to route its traffic), don't confuse cloudflare with a one size fits all DDOS protector. Things like websockets can be used to get around this.

This is some good stuff. Bookmarking this page to go through later

Thank you for the contribution. I enjoyed your 'Reverse Engineering 101', 'Networking', and 'Intro to CPU Design and Creation' threads. I have yet to read through the others unless I already have but forgotten. Bookmarked this.