Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 849 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average
Ask me anything about SE!!

Title says it all. If you have any questions about SEing, refunding or social manipulation, please leave a reply.

Don't ask oblivious questions such as "how do I SE Starbucks" or "is steelseries still possible" as they obviously are.

Got an idea from a different member.

Copscalled.

A list of product that can be Se.

Quote:(02-01-2018, 11:43 AM)psptube Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

A more precise question would be a list of sites whose products can be Se.

Anyway, my question is related to delivery. I am from EU and I was thinking about doing some refunds. In US are you suppose to sign for every package? And the other question, are you suppose to sign even for AliExpress packages? Because in my country they are using the postal office services which requires signatures for every package.

What do you do when they ask for photos/videos of the device? Been having trouble getting past this part, I try to keep pushing with corrupt files but they always just ignore me after a while.

Quote:(02-01-2018, 12:31 PM)yeahmate[] Wrote:

What do you do when they ask for photos/videos of the device? Been having trouble getting past this part, I try to keep pushing with corrupt files but they always just ignore me after a while.
Let go with Fitbit , for example.

1. Go to a store, and ask if you can take pictures to send to your wife, brother, or mom for presents.

2. Go on Craigslist and ask for photos.

3. Corrupt files work, you just have to play it
properly.

I’m sure you can find a few things on the internet .
You’ll figure it out

Quote:(02-01-2018, 12:02 PM)ghost04 Wrote:

Quote: (02-01-2018, 11:43 AM)psptube Wrote:

A more precise question would be a list of sites whose products can be Se.

Anyway, my question is related to delivery. I am from EU and I was thinking about doing some refunds. In US are you suppose to sign for every package? And the other question, are you suppose to sign even for AliExpress packages? Because in my country they are using the postal office services which requires signatures for every package.

Yeah if you have to sign for a package simply say the box was empty :smile:

Good luck.

Quote:(02-01-2018, 11:43 AM)psptube Wrote:

Every product can be SE’d.

How long till the cops show up at your door for grand theft?

[Image: 980x.gif]

I tried to SE 1MORE I already sent them an email and they replied by telling me to send it back to them. Anyway to dodge this and get them to send?

Quote:(02-01-2018, 09:50 PM)Skullmeat Wrote:

How long till the cops show up at your door for grand theft?

[Image: 980x.gif]

This happens when you fuck up and the company reports you. Or when you don't use a drop when you really need to use one.