Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 357 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
FREE money with one message (SE Gillette Europe)

Can you do this multiple times?

Quote:(05-26-2022, 11:08 PM)Brav4 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Can you do this multiple times?
Don't abuse It using the same credentials - use different/fake details.

In the first non-automated mail I received, the agent told me she wished to call me to check on my health (I told her I'm a busy pro, she can call but I won't assure being able to answer), she asked for a product code (I had one from a previous package) and offered a refund (I told her that's highly professional and that I'll gladly accept it).
Npw I'm waiting for her response, she still has to ask for bank or PayPal details.

Quote:(05-27-2022, 08:50 AM)Ordnael92 Wrote:

In the first non-automated mail I received, the agent told me she wished to call me to check on my health (I told her I'm a busy pro, she can call but I won't assure being able to answer), she asked for a product code (I had one from a previous package) and offered a refund (I told her that's highly professional and that I'll gladly accept it).
Npw I'm waiting for her response, she still has to ask for bank or PayPal details.

They asked me to call them but just for some health questions and my bank details so they could refund me.

I have now also tried it out.
I will tell you how it went.

In progress of trying this now, will let you know how it goes.

Quote:(05-26-2022, 08:21 PM)Hawpe Wrote:

Are you saying that they refund you even though you bought nothing?

Exactly

Hi, first of all congrats for the great tutorial. May I ask what's the price limit that they can refund?

What if they ask for the order number? Or ask for the email used for purchase? wont they find no purchase has been made on the account?

I stated that I bought them at the shop around the corner and just wanted to let them know. Maybe they will give me a credit note