Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 357 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
FREE money with one message (SE Gillette Europe)

Im doing this right now and the agent offered me a 30$ coupon off my next order. I quickly responded saying it costed me 57.44$ and i had to throw out over half also adding that a coupon would be useless as i dont shop online rather go to the store. Anyways hopes it goes through.

Quote:(05-27-2022, 10:12 PM)Highstuff984 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

the agent offered me a 30$ coupon off my next order. I quickly responded saying it costed me 57.44$ and i had to throw out over half also adding that a coupon would be useless as i dont shop online rather go to the store.
What was his response to that?

If using fake details would suspicion not be raised when they ask for PayPal/Bank Info and the name attached to the account isn't the same as the details you entered?

Quote:(05-28-2022, 04:56 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (05-27-2022, 10:12 PM)Highstuff984 Wrote:

the agent offered me a 30$ coupon off my next order. I quickly responded saying it costed me 57.44$ and i had to throw out over half also adding that a coupon would be useless as i dont shop online rather go to the store.
What was his response to that?
They gave me another coupon to my mailing address i put down… idk what to do really i guess i gotta say something along the lines of “i don’t necessarily feel that it is a good idea for me to buy another gillette product” but still that sounds iffy im stuck i guess and now i got 2 coupons coming i guess lol

Quote:(05-28-2022, 07:59 PM)Highstuff984 Wrote:

They gave me another coupon to my mailing address i put down… idk what to do really i guess i gotta say something along the lines of “i don’t necessarily feel that it is a good idea for me to buy another gillette product” but still that sounds iffy im stuck i guess and now i got 2 coupons coming i guess lol
The rep Is not addressing your claim.

Ask him where your claim stands with their assessment pertaining to the Issue you've reported.

Bitchy agent told me she couldn't provide a full refund without me shipping back the blades, which of course I always tossed away.
She, instead, offered sending me 8 blades for free, to which I replied "I plan on using a different shavng method from now on, so why not refund me the price of those 8 blades you offered me?"
She accepted, and I have to call her tomorrow in order to give her my bank data, Nice free 30€

Im trying to send them an email but the web page isn't directing me to one. I keep getting directed to a page asking me to fill out RMA and order number. Anyone else have this issue?

Quote: (05-30-2022, 07:23 PM)ABC157PLM Wrote:

Im trying to send them an email but the web page isn't directing me to one. I keep getting directed to a page asking me to fill out RMA and order number. Anyone else have this issue?

Wasn't aware you had to make an account. has anyone done on a fresh account? Was planning to say that I bought on a previous one and cannot find the details if asked.

Quote: (05-25-2022, 01:44 PM)Turbando Wrote:

I just did this, can confirm it works! I had to call them in the end to give them my bank details and for some health questions.

Did you call immediately? No email?

"Thanks for taking the time to contact Gillette. I'm sorry to hear about your recent shave experience using our Gillette ProGlide. This is not something we'd expect, but I'm happy to help.

Your safety and comfort while using our blades and our products are our top priority. All of our products are designed to be safe when used as directed. We have strict quality checks in place to ensure that the blades reach you in the best possible condition. The experience you described is definitely not one we want you to have. You can be sure that I am forwarding this information to our Quality Assurance Team and our Health and Safety Team for review. Please discontinue use of the product and hold on to it for 2 weeks in the event we may need to retrieve it.

While I’m sure you already know these things, I’d like to provide a few tips to keep in mind while shaving. Use light, gentle strokes, and let the razor do the work for you. Make sure your razor is kept clean and in good condition by rinsing the blade often during shaving. As always, remember to apply plenty of shaving gel or foam to soften the hair and reduce friction.

Because we value your satisfaction, we would like to send you a coupon to use for a new pack of blades. To get that sent out, please reply back with your mailing address."

The response I got, what should I answer?

Quote:(05-30-2022, 09:32 PM)pelaja Wrote:

The response I got, what should I answer?
As per their response below, tell them that due to your bad experience with the blades, you've purchased an electric shaver hence would prefer a refund.

Quote:Because we value your satisfaction, we would like to send you a coupon to use for a new pack of blades. To get that sent out, please reply back with your mailing address."

Update: I called an agent and gave her my bank data, she said I'll be seeing my 30€ in a couple of days.

In my humble opinion, one could try and leech more €€ off them by invoking health issues, as the agent to whom I talked via e-mail looked particularly worried about those.
I denied having had any particular health problem, my bad.