Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 333 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
Favorite IDE for java coding

For me it's Netbeans , what about you guys ?
i think that the most used IDE are Netbeans and Eclipse but i wanted to be sure that's the purpose of this thread .

Quote:(12-29-2016, 07:56 PM)Hu3c0 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

For me the same I can code javascript,php, java oop, java FX java EE it's very helpfull every day I learn a new think to do with Netbeans.

It has everything you need, thats why i've never tried another IDE.

Quote:(12-29-2016, 08:02 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Has to be netbeans.. Eclipse is trash for everything, aside from XCode (OSX only), netbeans is the only usable option for anything

Eclipse is trash ? as i said i've never used it but many people prefer it on Netbeans

For me the same I can code javascript,php, java oop, java FX java EE it's very helpfull every day I learn a new think to do with Netbeans.

I've only ever used Eclipse. Never bothered in experimenting when it already does everything I would want it to do.

Quote:(12-29-2016, 07:58 PM)God Wrote:

I've only ever used Eclipse. Never bothered in experimenting when it already does everything I would want it to do.

Same here, i've started with Netbeans because they recommended it at university and have never tried something else but i hear eclipse is good aswell.

Quote:(12-29-2016, 08:10 PM)Hu3c0 Wrote:

When you would check it (Eclipse) you'd return (Netbeans) remenber that..!!

So far, from the replies here, i think i'm using the best IDE between those 2 .
Either way i'm not gonna try it, i got used to Netbeans been using it for around 2 years now.

I think Eclipse will be for gods...! me I considered a beginner when I'm codding the help from netbeans it's esencial for me.
But I know the profesional coders prefer Eclipse

Has to be netbeans.. Eclipse is trash for everything, aside from XCode (OSX only), netbeans is the only usable option for anything

When you would check it (Eclipse) you'd return (Netbeans) remenber that..!!

Quote:(12-29-2016, 08:20 PM)Hu3c0 Wrote:

I think Eclipse will be for gods...! me I considered a beginner when I'm codding the help from netbeans it's esencial for me.
But I know the profesional coders prefer Eclipse

Some do, some don't. It's really just a matter of form over function. If you want to be able to see pretty colours and have 300 different "views" you use eclipse, if you want to get something done you use literally anything else.