Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 492 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Game Addiction

What game are you most addicted to?

I recently became addicted to playing Genshin Impact (judge me all you want, it's pretty!) Previously, I've been hooked on Conan Exiles and Runescape.

With the holiday season some people have had more spare time to get their gaming sessions in. What have you been playing most recently?

I'm absolutely addicted to these lately.
  • [To see links please register here]

Quote:(01-03-2022, 07:35 AM)vittring Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Oooo lots of shooters! Have you always been into shooters?

I do play lots of games but I can't seem to get hooked on any particular game for long. I apparently get bored easily, but I do have some I come back to every year tho

Factorio
Project Zomboid
Stardew Valley
Kerbal space program
Doorkickers 2

Quote:(01-04-2022, 07:35 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

Do you find you always shift between games? It's ok to just prefer variety I think!

I didn't used to but lately it's probably a combo of getting older, adhd, having less time, etc. Used to do a lot of mmos but I can't dedicate the kind of time anymore so I just stick to ones I can chill out to.

Quote:(01-04-2022, 07:29 AM)Bricker Wrote:

I do play lots of games but I can't seem to get hooked on any particular game for long. I apparently get bored easily, but I do have some I come back to every year tho

Factorio
Project Zomboid
Stardew Valley
Kerbal space program
Doorkickers 2

Do you find you always shift between games? It's ok to just prefer variety I think!

Quote:(01-04-2022, 07:54 AM)Bricker Wrote:

Quote: (01-04-2022, 07:35 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

I didn't used to but lately it's probably a combo of getting older, adhd, having less time, etc. Used to do a lot of mmos but I can't dedicate the kind of time anymore so I just stick to ones I can chill out to.

Right! That makes a lot of sense. I've dropped a few MMOs because I'm just not willing or can't keep up with the grind every season.

League of Legends. Hands down.
It's a game that has a lot of downsides. The community is a pain to deal with, and the company's management of the game can be a bit questionable. But it takes skill to rank up in LoL, especially in higher elos, and that's what keeps me hooked to it. I love the feeling of accomplishment that you get after grinding out dozens (or even hundreds) of games and finally getting to the next rank

Quote:(01-04-2022, 07:06 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (01-03-2022, 07:35 AM)vittring Wrote:

Oooo lots of shooters! Have you always been into shooters?
I've been into FPS and RPGs for a long time, just don't always have time to play them when I want. I got started with Doom lol.

i was totally addicted to dota 2 but recently stopped all pc games and now my only addiction is supercell games (brawl stars, clash quest, clash mini, and waiting for clash heroes release)