Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 507 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
[Official] Deceit | Social Engineering

[Image: deceit.gif]

What is Deceit?
Deceit is an official group on Sinisterly. We are a group who are dedicated to the art of social engineering. We seek to be a place of learning for members who are both experienced and new. We want to create an environment for the dedicated social engineers of the forum to gather and share their knowledge amongst each other and discuss all their different methods and techniques. At the same time our group will work towards promoting our art around the forum and increasing activity in the sub-forum.

How can you join?
Currently Deceit is invite-only. We will handpick members that we see positively contributing to social engineering discussion on the forum. If we want you, you will get a private message.

Rules:
-Must have a positive reputation
-Must be fairly active on the forum
-No open/unresolved scam reports
-Must provide meaningful contributions to the social engineering sub-forum
-No leaking, everything posted in our sub-forum is to be kept there.

Current Members:

Leaders:
@"Canadian Moose"
@"Nyx"

Members:
@"mothered"
@"elemenowpee"
@"Nabeshin"
@"peakyfblinder"
@"K03NT3S31N"
@"Ordnael92"
@"EquitableEngineer"

I guess we can apply here? :wink:
The Social Engineering section is basically the only section I contribute in, I'd call myself quite experienced, thus I'm applying.

I'd certainly like to apply, mainly for my graphics skills though. But I'm still reading e-books and such to get to know everything. And I've been following the group since the idea was around. Since you're looking for newbies, hopefully you consider my application!

May I apply...

I am fairly "new" to this forum, but I would like to join Deceit.
I provide free mentoring for dispute refunding, uber eats, and G2A refunding. I am in no way "professional" but that doesn't mean I don't want to learn.
At the time of writing, my reputation is 20.
Thank you!

Hi, I'd like to apply aswell. I've been doing SEs for 4-5 years now and I'd call myself very experienced.

The only subforum I contribute in, and the only place I'm active.
I would love to contribute and teach others my methods and ideas, and also learn a bunch of new things.

Hope you'll take my application into consideration :)

Curious why no updates have been made to member lists since inception. I'd certainly like to join as I begin to spend more time here on the forums, I used to be pretty active in SE and I'm quite experienced. If you'd like proof of experience I'm pretty sure I can provide it.

I'll hope to make a contribution to the section in the near future.

But yeah, is this group still functional @Nyx @"Strait McCool" ?

Quote:(06-06-2019, 03:21 AM)zorrophreak Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Curious why no updates have been made to member lists since inception. I'd certainly like to join as I begin to spend more time here on the forums, I used to be pretty active in SE and I'm quite experienced. If you'd like proof of experience I'm pretty sure I can provide it.

We've been discussing it. We'll have a few new members shortly!

I would certainly love to understand more about your group. Is your group on the basis of finding warranty exploits from companies are basic refunding?

Quote:(06-06-2019, 03:21 AM)zorrophreak Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Yes, it's still functional. As mentioned in the thread, the group is invite only and not application based. Members are allowed to declare their interest in joining by posting here (and I recommend they do so, gives us a better idea of who to pick from), however posting an application does not mean you'll get in. We want to be exclusive. @"Strait McCool" and I are currently in talks on who our first couple founding members will be so you can expect to see some new additions soon.

I'd also like to add one thing. If you are interested, feel free to post any cool SEs you've done. That'd be a neat and unique addition to the post. I know bragging isn't something everyone wants to do for various reasons so it's optional of course.