Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 424 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
Xcode 10.2.1 Command PhaseScriptExecution failed with a nonzero exit code

Showing Recent Messages:-1: mkdir -p /Users/spritzindia/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Contigo-atftiouzrdopcmcpprphpilawwzm/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/Contigo.app/Frameworks

Showing Recent Messages:-1: rsync --delete -av --filter P .*.?????? --filter "- CVS/" --filter "- .svn/" --filter "- .git/" --filter "- .hg/" --filter "- Headers" --filter "- PrivateHeaders" --filter "- Modules" "/Users/pothi/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Contigo-atftiouzrdopcmcpprphpilawwzm/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/IQKeyboardManagerSwift/IQKeyboardManagerSwift.framework" "/Users/pothi/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Contigo-atftiouzrdopcmcpprphpilawwzm/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/Contigo.app/Frameworks"

Command `PhaseScriptExecution` failed with a `nonzero` exit code

I deleted derived data.
i have tried :

> keychain access -> right click on login -> lock & unlock again ->
> clear Xcode project

Restarted machine, no use

How do I resolve "`Command PhaseScriptExecution failed with a nonzero exit code`" error when trying to archive project.

And I am using those librarys

pod 'IQKeyboardManagerSwift'
pod 'SDWebImage', '~> 4.0'
pod 'KRPullLoader'
pod 'Paytm-Payments'

If you are here because you recently updated XCode to v14.3 or 14.3.1 like me, a very simple solution is to go and download v14.2 and make your archives through this older version of XCode. Solves the problem in an instant. No need to do any hacking in the config files whatsoever. Until we wait for a fix in the new release of CocoaPods or XCode, this is the solution I chose.

[To see links please register here]

**XCODE 14.3**

I got this error after upgrade both XCode (13.x => 14.3) and Flutter (2.1 => 3.10) when I tried to archive my project. Normally, I can archive a new flutter application without issues. The reason I got error, I think there was a significant difference between the two versions of flutter. The solution I have implemented below may be useful for those who get an error on a particular project.

**Solution**:

(We need old version of project which worked because we need the Runner folder which is in ios folder from this old project.)

1. Don't forget to backup your project first.
2. Remove the ios folder from the new project.
3. Open your project directory in terminal and execute `flutter create .` This command will create a new ios folder.
4. Open old version of project and copy the Runner folder from ios folder, and delete new Runner folder from ios folder in new project, and paste it old Runner folder there.
5. `flutter clean`
6. `flutter pub get`
7. `cd ios`
8. `pod install`

After these operations try archive again the project.

I was facing the same issue, spend days on this but still no results.[![phasescript execution issue][1]][1]
Even I reinstalled the xcode, also deleted all the caches
At the end I restored my mac. Also upgraded all the softwares to there latest.
Hope this will solve your issue since it solved mine.
The major issue behind this was it was not able to upload the debug sentry symbols, maybe i modified any major file. So restoring it solved the issue, since it was just a caching issue

[1]:

solution for me, none of these `arch -x86_64 pod install` and etc does not work until I did these steps:

1. run sudo gem install ffi in terminal.

2. then run `arch -x86_64 pod install` and build again.

and worked fine.

This could happen due to a recent issue with XCode 14.3 and cocoapods,

There are two solutions

1 - Update cocoapods as there is a recent fix: ```sudo gem update cocoapods``` reference:

2 - The other workaround is to update all the generated ...-frameworks.sh files to add the -f flag to the call to readlink. In other words, need to replace:

source="$(readlink "${source}")"

with

source="$(readlink -f "${source}")"

For finding frameworks.sh path. Pods --> Target support files --> Pods-(Project_Name) --> frameworks.sh
This second solution is from here:

what helped me was what I put here, before there was a configuration from pods[![enter image description here][1]][1]

[1]:

**Solution in 2023**

Step 1: Open xcode and search for the following line

```swift
```

The file directory would be : `ios/Pods/Target Support Files/Pods-Runner/Pods-Runner-frameworks.sh`

Step 2: Replace the searched line in the code with `-f`

Before

```
```

Change this to:

```
source="$(readlink -f "${source}")"
```

For me, the error is because of **Port 8081 already in use, packager is either not running or not running correctly**

Use the following answer to solve this problem: \

In Linux / Mac,

Open terminal and run the command to check whether any program running on the port 8081.

sudo lsof -i :8081
Assume that if you got output something like this,

COMMAND PID USER FD TYPE DEVICE SIZE/OFF NODE NAME
node 59 root 18u IPv4 609033 0t0 TCP localhost:8081 (LISTEN)

Then kill the program with ID 609033 using the following command,

sudo kill -9 59

Remove a space in fileName.

For example, from:

```
/Users/user/Desktop/My Projects/TestProject/
```
to
```
/Users/user/Desktop/MyProjects/TestProject/
^ space removed
```