Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 357 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
FREE money with one message (SE Gillette Europe)

Hello sinisterly forum,
I've missed ya all ❤️

So today I will describe how I just became free money from Gillette by contacting their support.

1. Go to their Website and head over to the "contact" page (some where on the bottom).
2. Try to contacting them with Email. (By doing this you are on a different page normally)
3. Write a complaint how a complete package (e.g. 12 blade package around 45€) just is in a bad shape and you cutted yourself more times and that the quality sucks but you are a fan for many years of their products.
Tell them too that you just wasted "XY" Amount of money with this one.
4. Fill in the contact form. You can use Fake Datas too.

Now they will contact you with 2 Emails.
In the first one they ask for your Paypal or Bank Data and how much money the package was.
Also they will ask for a product Code (which is on the inside of the blades). You can just Tell them that you throwed them away already or use this one: "7737B CH1444". (Only for the 12 package pro glide)
Also Tell them that you may have only one blade left but its used (if they should ask for photos or return.)

In the second Mail they Tell you to not throw them away and keep the package up to 3 weeks.
But you dont really have to do it (i mean there are sooo many reasons with blades [e.g. blood on them, already used, hairs....]).
They normally don't want anything after a good reason from you and just send the money.

The answer from them after only 24hours Was this one :
Thank you very much for your feedback and the information. I have arranged for the refund to your Paypal account.

Enjoy your free money!

Great tutorial very HQ post I'll give it a try soon and post my results. Thanks

That's crazy, thanks a lot, gonna try it right now.

Good to have you back Vita!
How have you discovered this one?

Quote:(05-25-2022, 12:21 PM)K03NT3S31N Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Good to have you back Vita!

Thanks ❤️

Quote:How have you discovered this one?

Well I saw a SE for Gillette in America.
But there you would get a pack of 3 blades for free?
So I tried it out (from Germany) and got the response with the money back.
Also I had one blade left where I have the productcode from

Excellent tutorial that's well worded and explained.

Thanks for sharing It with our community.

I just did this, can confirm it works! I had to call them in the end to give them my bank details and for some health questions.

Welcome back! Can confirm that this works, has been a staple for at least the past 5 years. Don't get greedy, they'll cut you off soon after if you try to hit them again with the same information.
In Canada, they'll send you a prepaid Visa card.
That's really cool they offer PP.

Very great thread my boy. Thanks for sharing this method!

Are you saying that they refund you even though you bought nothing?